18 former NBA players have been arrested and charged federally for defrauding the NBA

Hoofbite

Reaction score
That's kind of odd.

Telfair, I remember the shows they had about him when he was in HS. Seemed like the media was trying to angle him into being another LeBron in terms of spotlight.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
That's kind of odd.

Telfair, I remember the shows they had about him when he was in HS. Seemed like the media was trying to angle him into being another LeBron in terms of spotlight.

I think he came out the year after LeBron. There was hype, but not as much as there was for LeBron. Telfair came out during a second wave of high schoolers post Kobe and Kevin Garnett.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not surprising. I do business with NBA players and the girl friends/wives. My experience is that they are an immature ,shady bunch. Get your money up front. lol

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think he came out the year after LeBron. There was hype, but not as much as there was for LeBron. Telfair came out during a second wave of high schoolers post Kobe and Kevin Garnett.
Haha Bassy. I remember we had him for a year. He was the kind of player that would ne good for a minute, and then a trainwreck the next two