1st game in a while - OLine...

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I could be wrong but this is the 1st game in a long time that our O-Line was completely dominated across the board. Usually if the run blocking is bad, the pass blocking is solid...and vice-versa. Today we got completely whipped up front. Arizona completely stuffed the run and their pass rushers were all over Romo the entire game. Flozell and Columbo were terrible in pass-pro. Our 2 OGs and C were outmuscled and dominated in the trenches. Just awful...

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
Flozell Adams was whipped practically EVERY snap out there today. Every time I knew Dallas was passing I told my dad to watch Adams get his arse handed to him and he never failed. I'm beginning to think that contract was a mistake.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Wade's fault for not seeing this and getting someone else in there. Everyone saw Flo having a horrible game. Wade betterbe benching some players next week.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
Shuttemdown41;2330414 said:
Flozell Adams was whipped practically EVERY snap out there today. Every time I knew Dallas was passing I told my dad to watch Adams get his arse handed to him and he never failed. I'm beginning to think that contract was a mistake.

Would you rather see Doug Free, James Marten (a guy who was cut), or McQuistan out there instead? Those were basically the alternatives unless they drafted someone.