2 picks in the 4th round i would like to see

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can live with that.

Hooker for sure. Prefer a LB, but RB will work too.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Safety
D-Line help
Backup QB
Backup RB

That's what I'd be prioritizing today if the value is there. Gardner Minshew is someone I'm keeping my eye on as having backup QB potential, though we'll probably be waiting until after the draft to bring someone in.

We'll most likely go safety though, I do agree.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Safety
D-Line help
Backup QB
Backup RB

That's what I'd be prioritizing today if the value is there. Gardner Minshew is someone I'm keeping my eye on as having backup QB potential, though we'll probably be waiting until after the draft to bring someone in.

I think we have plenty on the DL now....specially signing 3 in the off season. we do need safety with upside, CB and RB depth..

Carson

Reaction score
Safety
D-Line help
Backup QB
Backup RB

Matt, who do you see as the odd man out if we add more DL help? Hyder?

Looking at the roster, we seem pretty deep. Would love more beef on the interior and could cut Ross

I think we have plenty on the DL now....specially signing 3 in the off season. we do need safety with upside, CB and RB depth..

That's where I'm looking at 4th and 5th. S, CB, RB

NickZepp

Reaction score
Running back is the next pick. I bet we go CB before safety.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Matt, who do you see as the odd man out if we add more DL help? Hyder?

Looking at the roster, we seem pretty deep. Would love more beef on the interior and could cut Ross

That's where I'm looking at 4th and 5th. S, CB, RB

Jones, Awuzie, Brown, and Lewis are at least somewhat quality players or have some potential. I'm not confident in Chartlon and believe he will talk his way out of Dallas, so I want more competition for him.

But I could see us going corner as well since Brown may not return in a year and the coaching staff doesn't seem as high on Lewis as the board.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hooker would be a great pickup.
Good box safety but can play zones well and you know he understands concepts coming from that kirk ferentz coached team.

I'm really not sure what has happened to CGJ. poor interviews shouldn't detract THAT much from his tape...

I'd look at the CB from Penn st too, Oruwariye. Got the length we covet.
Isaiah Johnson also fits that bill

Hakeem butler is still on the board but that because of his drops I think....

I like justice Hill at RB.

The TE spot has been pretty much picked clean.
Maybe Dax Raymond in 5 but I'm not sure....

Dalmations202

Reaction score
Daylon Mack, Trayveon Williams, D Thompson, I Johnson are the players that are still available that I wish they would find a way to draft.