2003 QB class the GOAT?

KingRah

Reaction score
Yeah I mean I guess you'd have to trying and compare with other classes.....Big Ben will go down as one of the best.....Rivers as of right now is all stats and no post season success.....Eli....is Eli. But that class does have the hardware.
Drew breees would be under rivers without Payton.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
2005 had Rodgers, Alex Smith and Derek Anderson. Not as good but still pretty decent.

Goff, Wentz, Dak doesn't look too bad either.
Looking at 05, since the Goff / Wentz / Dak class is too early to be in this sort of convo -

1. Rodgers
  2. Big Ben / Rivers
  3. N/A
  4. Manning
  5. Smith
  6. Anderson
The 03 class takes the cake most definitely.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Yeah I mean I guess you'd have to trying and compare with other classes.....Big Ben will go down as one of the best.....Rivers as of right now is all stats and no post season success.....Eli....is Eli. But that class does have the hardware.
Rivers is this generations Dan Marino in many ways.

He is a great QB. He just never has had the team or the football gods on his side at the right times.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He is a great QB. He just never has had the team or the football gods on his side at the right times.
Rivers is good. Marino was better in every way.
Marino played in 18 playoff games, winning 8. Rivers so far has played in 9 playoff games, winning 4.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score

Not great to me. Marino is top 10 all time for me. Rivers is more like Drew Bledsoe