2016 QB I wanted us to Draft

JustChip

Reaction score
I think the Browns are about to prove you don't have to move @ all...and screw up your draft. I'm just not buying the

Baker Mayfield hype machine...:dance:

Not that Darnold was the answer either...I really think a year from now...the Browns are gonna see Saquan Barkley...and wonder what the hell were they thinking passing on this kid?...and then taking Denzel Ward w/ the 4th pick...:confused:

I actually didn't think it was a bad idea for the Browns to pick QBs at 1 and 4. Let them duke it out in training camp and then pull a Jimmy Johnson and trade the "loser" for a pick next year. They may not have gotten a top 4 pick next year, but who knows, if they both actually showed they could be NFL QBs, they may have gotten more. All they would've cost them not drafting Denzel Ward, but he's not a difference maker like the right QB is.

I'm not completely sold on Baker Mayfield, but I'm not completely convinced he won't be an NFL QB either (like I was on RG3 - never thought he was going to be and NFL QB). I'm with you on Darnold - he might be turn out to be a great QB, but he reminds me of Vinny Testeverde, great arm and talent, but turned the ball over too much.