2019 National Championship : Clemson vs. Alabama

Doomsday101

Reaction score
No. 1 Alabama and No. 2 Clemson rolled through the season with undefeated records and both posted an 8-5 mark against the spread. Something has to give in the 2019 College Football National Championship on Monday night at 8 p.m. ET. Average Joes and professional bettors alike will be dialed into the game, and the Crimson Tide are favored by 5.5 points in the latest Alabama vs. Clemson odds, down one from the opening spread. The Over-Under has fallen steadily since opening at 60.5 and sits at 57 in the latest Clemson vs. Alabama odds. Quarterbacks Tua Tagovailoa and Trevor Lawrence have never lost a college football game as a starter, so making Alabama vs. Clemson picks could be a challenge without a little help. Before locking in any Clemson vs. Alabama best bets, be sure to check out the 2019 College Football National Championship predictions from SportsLine's Projection Model.

The model simulates every FBS college football game 10,000 times, and those who have followed it have seen massive returns. Over the past three years, this proprietary computer model has generated a jaw-dropping $4,210 profit for $100 bettors on its top-rated point-spread picks.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...tions-by-proven-computer-model-on-49-27-roll/

jsb357

Reaction score
I hope for a good close game.

Don't care who wins but when one team gets up by
14 or so then I start rooting for the other team.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Just a little tidbit that I read the other day is that Tua is a Cowboys fan. Many people thought he would be a Niners fan since he has family that live in CA and the Niners are the closest team to Hawaii. Don't know why that was brought up but he told reporters yesterday during a press conference.

DFWJC

Reaction score
ATA good Dallas Lakewood sports bar with friends and hoping for a good one!