2019 NFL Draft Chatter

Rayman70

Reaction score
CJ Conrad will go in round 2 or 3. He is witten like..but with fresh legs.

Western

Reaction score
Mel Kiper Jr's top NFL Draft QBs:

Dqkn66TVYAABZBR.jpg

cristglo

Reaction score
If Jason is still head coach its hard to say what we will draft probably another WR. In his mind he will think we will be ok at TE we will resign Swaim which we should he has progressed this season and He will say they drafted Schultz and he has hit the weight room and we will be ok at TE like we were ok at WR in 2018. So Maybe he will go for a FS in the 3rd. Its just hard to get excited about this team and the 209 draft. If we are in the top 10 and we dont have a 1st and Jerry dont Fire Jason Its going to be a miserable off season for me.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
If this team has designs on keeping Prescott another season they need to provide him a real receiving threat at TE; a real athlete, not a try hard guy like Swaim (whom I like for solid depth).

*As I write this....the team needs a threat at TE no matter who the QB is.

gmoney112

Reaction score
If this team has designs on keeping Prescott another season they need to provide him a real receiving threat at TE; a real athlete, not a try hard guy like Swaim (whom I like for solid depth).

*As I write this....the team needs a threat at TE no matter who the QB is.

I think that's the only real course of action we have isnt it? New staff, hopefully a new-fangled offensive scheming coach that uses a lot of play action and motion, see if we can salvage Dak, if not then 2020 draft it is.

Will depend on who's there obviously, but I'd be tempted to sign a pretty good vet and take a guy in the 2nd if he's there. We need at least some talent there if we move on with a younger guy too.