News: 2019 NFL mock drafts: 2019 class is loaded on the defensive side of the ball

CCBoy

Reaction score
It's the usual way too early stuff. I would love to see the way too early stuff from last year so we could see who fell and stuff.

This is nothing but an eye opener on the quality of players that are developing right now...get real.

Want a picture from last season as to drafting place...why? Evaluations are what got them there now, as it will the next year's group. Now starts the evaluation process.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Not seeing a lot of elite safeties. It will play itself out, but usually can point out 2 or 3 at the point.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Last time there was a strong DL draft , they took a RB in the first and a LB that couldn't play for a year in the 2nd.

Reactions: BAT

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
This is nothing but an eye opener on the quality of players that are developing right now...get real.

Want a picture from last season as to drafting place...why? Evaluations are what got them there now, as it will the next year's group. Now starts the evaluation process.
I believe I stated why in my original post.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Corbin Kaufusi,DE-Byu.
6-8,285.
I'll be watching big fella!!!!!!

cowboyec

Reaction score
David Moa,DE-Boise St.
6-3,280.
I'll be watching you,too.

exciter

Reaction score
Should they have taken DeForest Buckner, Leonard Floyd, or Sheldon Rankins over Zeke?

What defensive linemen should they have taken in the 2nd round over Jaylon Smith?
Ashawn Robinson and Jaran Reed were still there, the de from Ohio had a pretty good rookie season, believe he was hurt a bit this year but was probably off their board anyway!

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Aside from the can't miss studs like Oliver and Bosa, all the other preseason rankings change way too much to be any use.

I remember right after the 2015 season, Connor Cook was projected to be the draft's top quarterback and I think Cardale Jones was #2 behind him. How much would you bet they'd both get beat out by some dude from North Dakota State?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Rebuilding projects......2017=seconcary, 2018=wide receivers, 2019, keep an eye one DL. We have a min 3-4 issues.......