News: 2019 NFL mock drafts: 2019 class is loaded on the defensive side of the ball

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Noah Spence or Myles Jack instead of Jaylon Smith.
I have not followed Noah Spence in the NFL but he is the player I kept remembering based on his college game footage when watching Dorance Armstrong. They both have that unique footwork to turn a tight radius while leaning into an OT.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Noah Spence or Myles Jack instead of Jaylon Smith.
So you wanted them to take another injured linebacker over the one we drafted? And I liked Noah Spence but he's done nothing in the NFL and he had red flags and we were just coming off of another red flag guy in the 2nd round in Gregory.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
So you wanted them to take another injured linebacker over the one we drafted? And I liked Noah Spence but he's done nothing in the NFL and he had red flags and we were just coming off of another red flag guy in the 2nd round in Gregory.

6.5 sacks on injury shortened season is nothing? And Jack is not injured.

He MAY become injured. Jaylon IS injured.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
6.5 sacks on injury shortened season is nothing? And Jack is not injured.

He MAY become injured. Jaylon IS injured.
It is nothing. If you are hurt what good are you?

Hurt is hurt. I don't want a guy who might get hurt or is hurt.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
It is nothing. If you are hurt what good are you?

Hurt is hurt. I don't want a guy who might get hurt or is hurt.

Jaylon Smith accomplished NOTHING his rookie year. And then accomplished next to nothing his second year, supposedly healthy. Myles Jack accomplished little his rookie season because he had a lot of talent in front of him, and took a huge leap forward earning a starting position on one of the best D's in the NFL.

The comparison is between a guy who was hurt and may never be 100% vs. a guy who COULD GET HURT but has been producing while pundits and medical experts sit on their thumbs proclaiming the injury will happen any day now.

Anyone remember Ron Leary? He is still playing and playing extremely well YEARS after he was diagnose with his "potential" for injury.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith accomplished NOTHING his rookie year. And then accomplished next to nothing his second year, supposedly healthy. Myles Jack accomplished little his rookie season because he had a lot of talent in front of him, and took a huge leap forward earning a starting position on one of the best D's in the NFL.

The comparison is between a guy who was hurt and may never be 100% vs. a guy who COULD GET HURT but has been producing while pundits and medical experts sit on their thumbs proclaiming the injury will happen any day now.

Anyone remember Ron Leary? He is still playing and playing extremely well YEARS after he was diagnose with his "potential" for injury.
So you are crediting Myles Jack for why the JAgs have the best D in the league?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
So you are crediting Myles Jack for why the JAgs have the best D in the league?

Trying the rearrange goalposts now?

When did I say Jack was reason Jags D was best? I said he was a starter and contributed to one of best Ds in league.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

When did I say Jack was reason Jags D was best? I said he was a starter and contributed to one of best Ds in league.

I don't understand the point of bringing up he contributed on one of the best D's in the league. Barry Church did too but am I crediting him for that defense? Naw...So does Jaylon Smith get credit for this team having the 9th ranked defense in the league last year? Jags had the 3rd ranked.......

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I don't understand the point of bringing up he contributed on one of the best D's in the league. Barry Church did too but am I crediting him for that defense? Naw...So does Jaylon Smith get credit for this team having the 9th ranked defense in the league last year? Jags had the 3rd ranked.......

Jaylon Smith was not a positive contributor to the Dallas D last season. He was a negative. Myles Jack was a positive contributor to Jags D. Do you see the difference or are you going to continue to spin the narrative in a nonsensical direction.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith was not a positive contributor to the Dallas D last season. He was a negative. Myles Jack was a positive contributor to Jags D. Do you see the difference or are you going to continue to spin the narrative in a nonsensical direction.
Did you actually watch the Jags play or are you just saying this because it fits your narrative?