2019 Schedule Leaks

DBOY3141

Reaction score
With DLaw and Byron Jones missing most or all of training camp, it's great to have the easy games up-front until they can get their legs underneath them.
wouldn't matter. they were healthy last year and carolina whooped them. the cowboys treat the 1st game like the 5th preseason game. i expect no difference this year. they will get their legs under them around week 4.

aria

Reaction score
so we start out game one division foe, 3 of four on the road, Rams Thanksgiving, right most likely after a Sunday night game in the middle of a long stretch, ridiculous as usual trying to find ways to put it to us.well I wanted rematch against the rams but not in the 3 game in 12 days short week stretch
Are there black helicopters circling over your house right now? You do realize we had an easier schedule than the Gnats last year and they only won 3 or 4 games the year before? We also chose to play the Thanksgiving Day game and there was a several page thread laughing at the Eagles fans for complaining about wanting to change that. So other then picking the worst team in the league to play us (as opposed to the Rams which is much better for ratings and more exciting) the Sunday before Thanksgiving, how else are they “putting it to us”?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Having flashbacks to wk 2 last year when Jaylon hammered a new duh face into Eli!

Hailmary

Reaction score
I hate the Cowboys Giants opener. It's so played out.

Boring.
I used to hate it because I didn't like the fact that an important divisional game was played to start the season when players are still playing into football shape. Especially for us considering how we always sit our guys during the preseason.
Giants are gonna suck this year, so I'll probably feel differently.