2019 Schedule Leaks

blueblood70

Reaction score
Are there black helicopters circling over your house right now? You do realize we had an easier schedule than the Gnats last year and they only won 3 or 4 games the year before? We also chose to play the Thanksgiving Day game and there was a several page thread laughing at the Eagles fans for complaining about wanting to change that. So other then picking the worst team in the league to play us (as opposed to the Rams which is much better for ratings and more exciting) the Sunday before Thanksgiving, how else are they “putting it to us”?
I just said why, pretty unbalanced to start 3 of 4 on the road and in years past like mentioned , I like the TG day game but its crazy how they started having us play that sunday NIGHT game right before a Thursday then this new trend of another Thursday back to back before the reprieve.. it was NEVER like this before, it was a sunday noon game, TG day and then 10days off..now its hey why dont we let you beat yourself up Sunday night play 3pm Thursday and another Thursday.. our schedule before last year was looked at as tough, as season unfolds that changes..we are typically handed the toughest schedules in the league regardless of record the prior year and I see that as unfair..

no black helicopter but the suspension to zeke and seemingly unfair punishment handed out to us vs the rest of the league is enough to let blind person see the Cowboys are targeted good or bad more then the rest of the league.

Big_D

Reaction score
Another opener against the Giants? You got to be kidding!! That's ridiculous.

GenoT

Reaction score
I hate the Cowboys Giants opener. It's so played out.

Boring.
Jerry Jones hears of your complaint...

Jerry: “$5billion and one, $5billion and two, $5billion and three...”

Secreatary: “Mr Jones, the fans are complaining that we always start with the Giants and...”

Jerry: “What? Okay, sure, whatever...tell ‘em I’ll call Goodell later and get him to change the schedule...now where was I?...oh yeah...$5billion and four, $5billion and five...”

:thumbup:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys/Giants always get huge ratings. Games are always close and entertaining. NFL and tv loves that. Get used to it. I enjoy those games.
# 1 and 5 TV markets but they couldn't go wrong with any East matchup, the East has 4 of the top 6.

I really don't care who the opener is against as we will be seeing this version of the team for real for the first time. Giants don't figure to do much this season but they will come ready for a fight and this will be one of the two best RB's in the NFL we will get to face. Let's see how that middle of the D holds up.

The NFL will want a story to tell about the opening season ratings so a matchup with either NY team makes sense.

gmb1

Reaction score
Oh joy. Will we get out of the first round of playoffs this season? Will we even make the playoffs?

Counting down to Garrett's departure...:rolleyes:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
# 1 and 5 TV markets but they couldn't go wrong with any East matchup, the East has 4 of the top 6.

I really don't care who the opener is against as we will be seeing this version of the team for real for the first time. Giants don't figure to do much this season but they will come ready for a fight and this will be one of the two best RB's in the NFL we will get to face. Let's see how that middle of the D holds up.

The NFL will want a story to tell about the opening season ratings so a matchup with either NY team makes sense.

We have a schedule of 16 games. We have to play them all at some point. It doesn't make a difference to me whom our opener is against. Of course the order matters in terms of you'd rather have tougher road games earlier and colder area road games earlier. I get why some could get tired of the Giants game always being the first or second game and at home usually but the ratings say people love it. I think our games with the Giants are always the most entertaining out of our East rivals. They aren't the best team but the games are always the most fun.