2019 Schedule

visionary

Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt, but I'm curious. What did you mean by this.

This is for @Rockport

I meant that it will take Garrett jock sniffers like him, 6 games next season before they start making excuses for poor performance including, "first place schedule", "it is Moores first year as OC" etc etc

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah you can never count Rodgers out. If the Cowboys start off 3-5....that may be it this year.

Good thing about a tough schedule is it preps you for the post season.
If nothing else, it preps you to come out tougher the next year.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Depends on Wentz' back. If there's any real chance his back will be a chronic problem, Iggles might pony up the $20 mil or so it'd take to keep him. Several teams would take a chance on a SB winning quarterback, even one with a somewhat checkered history as Foles, so his market value is pretty high I would think...
Not going to happen. Eagles picked up his 19 million contact but Foles paid 2 million to get out the contract. They would have to franchise him at 25 million and they are already over the cap by like 10 million I think now

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Really depends on how much the Iggles value Foles if Wentz' back is or could be an issue. And maybe Foles doesn't want to leave philly? He'd have a pretty good team around him, whereas if he goes to a rebuilding team he'd have to deal with that.

Oh well, I really don't care what the Iggles do anyway!
Foles already made the moves to leave Philly

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Home and away with
Eagles
Giants
Commanders

Home
Packers
Vikings
Bills
Dolphins
Rams

Away
Bears
Lions
Patriots
Jets
Saints

Not doing any predictions just looking at who we play and some interesting matchups.

Both SB teams. The Saints who most believe should of been in SB. Bears another playoff team. Packers are always a hated team for me at least could be interesting I’m dating a Packers fan so that’s a must win game. Might open up Thursday night in NE. Probably looking at several SNF games. Lots of interesting Turkey Day games Packers or Rams would be my top choices.

What are your thoughts?

Question, how come we're playing the Saints in NOLA and the Rams at home? How is that set? I know how the others are set, but those two confuse me a tad.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Clappy doesn't do back-to-back playoff seasons...………....just saying

Clappy picked the wrong year for his contract to be up.:laugh:

reddyuta

Reaction score
I dont know about that,this season it was supposed to be the Skins turn to win the Division but injuries just decimated their team.I have hope our Defense will get better and we repeat next year.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The season to come for 2019 will be one with no scarcity of questions to be answered. Fredrick's recovery from his well-advertised disease will have much to do with our chances of success on the OL. The extent of Moore's ability to call plays without being overruled by Garrett's less than stellar offensive inclinations will be another factor yet to be determined. Tyron Smith's health concerns must be dealt with effectively as well. The play at LG must improve with Connor Williams being put to the test once again. Zack Martin's rehabbed knee must hold up and not compromise his play in 2019. La'el Collins' performance in pass protection will again be severely tested vs. a tougher schedule this year.

All of these things must improve before the offense can perform at an acceptable level. I think it will take an exceptional offseason to rectify a number of deficiencies there. Let's just hope one is in the offing. Unless that happens, we'd best not set our sights too high. From my perspective, it looks to be anything but a cakewalk, my friends. This Cowboys team, especially its offense, should be highly challenged to match last years record, imho.

Last edited:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
One of my players just signed with LSU today, so if that Cowboys/Saints game happens the same weekend as an LSU home game, I will be there.

Who needs money anyway.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Question, how come we're playing the Saints in NOLA and the Rams at home? How is that set? I know how the others are set, but those two confuse me a tad.

I’m pretty sure it’s on rotation. I haven’t looked but pretty sure when we play the west in 2020 the south team will come to Dallas and we will travel to the north team

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Meh doesn't look that difficult to me.

We will beat the teams in the East like we usually do I say 5-1 in our division once again next season.

Easy wins - Jets, Lions, Bills Dolphins puts us at 9 wins

Packers, Vikings, Rams, Saints, Patriots and Bears are all toss ups. Flip a coin on who wins these games. Win won and we are 10-6. I say we easily win 2 of them and probably more but that puts us at 11 which is enough to win the Division.

Sorry, not that scary of a schedule to me. Sorry if that offends anyone.

CPanther95

Reaction score

The NFC South same ranked game is on a AWAY/HOME - HOME/AWAY rotation. So 2020 is Home, 2021 you play the whole Division, then 2022 will be Home again.

.. Then away twice.

KRochelli

Reaction score
AFCE cancels out the first place schedule component. I'm sure we will play one of those teams on turkey day

But nobody wins the NFCE b2b, so that spells trouble

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
If that team goes 14-2 then they’re at least as good as the 95 team

But the difference would be they’d be one and done

Techsass

Reaction score
One of my players just signed with LSU today, so if that Cowboys/Saints game happens the same weekend as an LSU home game, I will be there.

Who needs money anyway.
Some things are well worth working into your budget. Regrets last a lifetime.

I hope he kicks a...um I hope he becomes a nationally known player.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Hey the super bowl is in Miami next year, and I feel like Dallas May be there