2020 Early NFL Mock Draft(Timb2)

timb2

Reaction score
OK I will just select the other Cowboys picks here.

Antonio Gandy-Golden(6'-3",216 lbs)WR Liberty
https://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?pid=36960&TeamID=9&RosterID=12074
Reason-We need a big physical receiver. Amari Cooper struggles againist physical corners. Gallup is a solid WR,but maybe add to the WR Corps and solid physical WR. Gandy-Golden is also a good kid so you don't have to worry about off field crap with Liberty

timb2

Reaction score
4th-Rodney Clemons(6'-0",200 lbs) S SMU
Reason-Hometown kid might be under the radar. Has some ballhawk skills and can play special teams.

timb2

Reaction score
5th-Matt Peart(6'-5",300 lbs)OG-OT UConn
Reason-He plays OG but could slide out at OT if need. A prospect to groom to challenge Cam Fleming or reserve if Tyron Smith continues to have nagging injuries.HE IS #65 in Video.

timb2

Reaction score
6th-Johnathan Johnson(5'-8",179 lbs)WR Missouri
Reason-Groom to unseat Tavon Austin as the returner and slot

7th-Raymond Calais(5'-(",180 lbs)RB La-Lafayette
Reason-Boys get even more speed out of the backfield besides Pollard. The guy can also be returner. MORE SPEED IS THE KEY!!

Last edited:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yeah Espenesa saw his highlights,he looks very good. I will move him up on next mock draft...

Tua if he is not at Alabama might not be that good of QB. Put him like on BYU and I think he is a mid round prospect....Bama is loaded with talent,it makes him look better than I think he will be in the pros.....The hype of Bama and most likely the Heismann will get him in the 1st round. He is listed at 6'-1" which most likely means he is 6ft tall or shorter. Colleges always push their height an inch or two.Pros do it also after they draft them.....The QBs I have in the 1st, all look like solid picks. The sleeper QB that intrigues me is Steve Montez from Colorado. Put him on Bama and Tua on Colorado and see what happens?

You obviously must not see how he throws the ball. Of course, if you put John Elway on a worse team or Akiman or any other elite quarterback on a sorry team, that quarterback won't do as well. But Tua is an elite quarterback. He is accurate, and that's not something you can teach nor gets worse because you play on a bad team. He can fit balls into small windows, and he throws with anticipation.

I GUARANTEE he will not drop below the second pick in the draft and will likely be the first quarterback taken. If he somehow manages to drop to the Cowboys spot, Dallas had better take him because he will be a franchise quarterback for years. And behind our offensive line, he would destroy the league.

RamziD

Reaction score
Just from brief research, 3 players I like in the 1st: Javon Kinlaw, Derrick Brown, Grant Delpit. I know rankings will change drastically, though.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1- Dolphins-Joe Burrow (6'-4",225 lbs) QB LSU

Reason-The more I see of Burrow I like. Has all the tools to be a franchise QB.

2- Jets-Chase Young(6'-5",265 lbs)OLB Ohio State

Reason Jets have good interior d-linemen,but not a dominant pass rusher Young is leading the FBS with 8 sacks currently

3-Bengals-Justin Herbert(6'-6",225 lbs)QB Oregon

Reason-If the Bengals ever want to get out of the basement,they are going to have to get a franchise QB and start spending some money.

4-Commanders-Jerry Jeudy(6'-1",192 lbs)WR Alabama

Reason-If they want Haskins to succeed,they have to get his some weapons. Jeudy is a playmaker.

5-Broncos-Andrew Thomas(6'-5",320 lbs)OT Georgia

Reason-The team is a mess and just need to start in the trenches.

6-Dolphins(Pitt)-Alaric Jackson(6'-6",320 lbs)OT Iowa

Reason-They have no-O-Line

7-Falcons-Raekwon Davis(6'-7",306 lbs)DT Alabama

Reason-Just a huge man to take up space on the d-line

8-Jaguars-Jeffrey Odukah(6'-1",200 lbs)CB Ohio State

Reason-Ramsey will not be back and will need to find a #CB here.

9-Colts-Albert Okwuegbunam(6'-5",255 lbs)TE Missouri

Reason-Brissett can develop but he needs weapons. Get the best TE in the FBS to help.

10-Ravens-Jonathan Taylor(6'-1",215 lbs)RB Wisconsin.

Reason-Ingram is not the long term solution. Get the workhorse Taylor here.

11-Giants-Collin Johnson(6'-6",220 lbs)WR Texas

reason-Jones needs a #1 WR and also a big target. Johnson is both.

12-Raiders-Tyler Biadasz(6'-3",317 lbs)OG Wisconsin

Reason-Raiders build the o-line.

13-Eagles-Kristian Fulton(6'-0",192 lbs)CB LSU

Reason-Corner seems to be a problem spot for Philthy.

Continue later
Grant delpit goes top 10, 100%