2020 Pro Bowl

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
The pro bowl IS NOT NFL football. It's touch football. The NFL wonders why the viewership on the pro bowl keeps going down year after year and don't see the EXTREMELY OBVIOUS reason that not playing NFL football and only playing touch football. When you see both the player with the ball and the player who touched him laughing and smiling after the whistle blows it's obvious that the players don't care who wins and how ridiculous this sham looks.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Well..

I do not want to see anybody hurt.

It is what it is. An exhibition.

Just for fun.

I want to see why these players were chosen not watch them running around in ugly uniforms for a couple of hours doing nothing more than a Friday walk through practice.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Oh yea the Pro-Bowl is today.....
giphy.gif

Kristen Bell is still :omg:

Chill35

Reaction score
Yeah I voted for all our players. At the time I didn't know how they were going to fail us and give up and play like crap the last month of the season. Then I was shocked to see some of them in the Pro Bowl. Probably 100 reasons why each one of those Cowboys did not deserve to be a Pro Bowler this year. Amari, Zeke, Jaylon, Our Offensive Line. Makes me want to vomit. Oh and how about the guy that couldn't pick up 2 yards when we needed it? How did he get in?

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Making this a flag football game would be much better than 2 hand touch.

Im not kidding. Putting flags on them would actually make this somewhat entertaining.
What they are doing right now is a complete sham.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
They should just make the pro bowl flag football. This two hand touch is like a playground, I'm surprised no fights broke out over wether or not some was down. Lol

JayFord

Reaction score
The pro bowl IS NOT NFL football. It's touch football. The NFL wonders why the viewership on the pro bowl keeps going down year after year and don't see the EXTREMELY OBVIOUS reason that not playing NFL football and only playing touch football. When you see both the player with the ball and the player who touched him laughing and smiling after the whistle blows it's obvious that the players don't care who wins and how ridiculous this sham looks.

i used to play touch football as a kid when my mom wouldn’t let us play tackle

touch had much more physicality than todays pro bowl

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t want to be disrespectful, and I’ve always been a huge Kobe fan.
But isn’t this a football game? They’ve been talking just as much about Kobe’s tragic death as this football game.
I am pretty sure that the president or some other major or more important US figure could have tragically died and they wouldn’t be talking this much about it.
Can we stop interjecting sadness about Kobe into this game? Let’s talk football. Thanks.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Just watch the last 5 min if u want to see some tackling. They are hitting and tackling now that the game is coming down to the wire, money is on the line...:popcorn:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:hammer:

Tussinman

Reaction score
It's basically 7 on 7 flag football (only 4 rush attempts all game from NFC and very few proper tackles).