2021 Free Agents i want

calicowboy54

Reaction score
here is a list of guys id like to look at for 2021 FA. Tell me who you want, now all of this is contingent on signing with own team or someone else but just a strictly who do you want in confines of CAP

SS/FS
Marcus Williams FS NO 6'1 200
Malik Hooker FS IND 6'1 215
John Johnson SS LAR 6'0 210
Keanu Neal SS ATL 6'0 212

DE
Romeo Okwara EDGE 6'4 260
Dawuane Smoot EDGE 6'3 255

DT
Hassan Ridgeway DT 6'3 310
Johnathan Hankins DT LVR 6'3 320

CB
Kevin King CB GB 6'3 195

John813

Reaction score
Trey Hendrickson at DE for me. Saints have Jordan and Davenport and probably don't can't afford Hendrickson

cowboyec

Reaction score
dt dalvin tomlinson...prize jewel
s keanu neal...played under quinn
cb kevin king...young....long/tall
de charles harris...good for rotation
lb damien wilson...bring him back home
ot trent williams...back-up
og joe thuney...start over the connors
qb jacoby brisset...back-up

timb2

Reaction score
here is a list of guys id like to look at for 2021 FA. Tell me who you want, now all of this is contingent on signing with own team or someone else but just a strictly who do you want in confines of CAP

SS/FS
Marcus Williams FS NO 6'1 200
Malik Hooker FS IND 6'1 215
John Johnson SS LAR 6'0 210
Keanu Neal SS ATL 6'0 212

DE
Romeo Okwara EDGE 6'4 260

Dawuane Smoot EDGE 6'3 255

DT
Hassan Ridgeway DT 6'3 310

Johnathan Hankins DT LVR 6'3 320

CB
Kevin King CB GB 6'3 195

I would love to play off some of these last names in a subliminal message,but I don't want to get benched. Lol

J-man

Reaction score
Not that I think we need WR help, but what about picking up the very speedy, but often injured WR Will Fuller as a FA? His 4.3 speed can't be taught, but his injury history will make him affordable.

He makes big plays in almost every game he plays and he has real take the top off of the defense game changing speed.
Having Fuller here to stretch the defense sounds very good to me.

With the very real likelihood we lose Gallup to free agency next year, if we were able to sign Fuller to a affordable 2 year contract, would you consider trading Gallup for a good (at least a 3rd rd) draft pick?
Trust me I don't want to lose Gallup, but the writing is on the wall that he will most likely be gone this time next year. Do we get proactive or let him walk away empty handed?

quickccc

Reaction score
dt dalvin tomlinson...prize jewel
s keanu neal...played under quinn
cb kevin king...young....long/tall
de charles harris...good for rotation
lb damien wilson...bring him back home
ot trent williams...back-up
og joe thuney...start over the connors
qb jacoby brisset...back-up

-King was actually very high on McClay’s draft board at the time, but he’s turned out
to be just decent player at best.

-Tomlinson is gonna be costly to the highest bidder. Giants likely to tag L-Will

- Trent Williams is not gonna be a backup. He is a starter on several teams.

- Damien is solid run defender but very suspect in coverage; Need a better option

- why would we go after Thuney when we have recently invested a high pick in McGovern ?

- if we can't return Dalton, I’d look at other options around the league and within before deciding on brisset ?

- Charles Harrison is former1st rd bust and JAG; I’m concentrating likes of Anae than
a Harrison.

- Neal is a strong possibility with D. Quinn ties. Despite same role as Donovan W.

o_O

cowboyec

Reaction score
-King was actually very high on McClay’s draft board at the time, but he’s turned out
to be just decent player at best.

-Tomlinson is gonna be costly to the highest bidder. Giants likely to tag L-Will

- Trent Williams is not gonna be a backup. He is a starter on several teams.

- Damien is solid run defender but very suspect in coverage; Need a better option

- why would we go after Thuney when we have recently invested a high pick in McGovern ?

- if we can't return Dalton, I’d look at other options around the league and within before deciding on brisset ?

- Charles Harrison is former1st rd bust and JAG; I’m concentrating likes of Anae than
a Harrison.

- Neal is a strong possibility with D. Quinn ties. Despite same role as Donovan W.

o_O
mine is a "want" list.
not a "here's whats gonna happen" list.
;)

quickccc

Reaction score
Not that I think we need WR help, but what about picking up the very speedy, but often injured WR Will Fuller as a FA? His 4.3 speed can't be taught, but his injury history will make him affordable.

He makes big plays in almost every game he plays and he has real take the top off of the defense game changing speed.
Having Fuller here to stretch the defense sounds very good to me.

With the very real likelihood we lose Gallup to free agency next year, if we were able to sign Fuller to a affordable 2 year contract, would you consider trading Gallup for a good (at least a 3rd rd) draft pick?
Trust me I don't want to lose Gallup, but the writing is on the wall that he will most likely be gone this time next year. Do we get proactive or let him walk away empty handed?

Wil Fuller is just too injury prone. Durability and drops have always been his biggest drawback.
Not reliable enough, not available enough and at best, we'd have to pay him vet minimum for a 4th WR. i'd wonder at this stage of his career about the wear- tear toll with all the various
injuries on his body too. And does he offer any special teams skills ? Return ability? .

I too would love to add a pure, jet speed burner ..ala KC Chiefs WR/returner Mecole Hardman mold.
But i'd like to have a late rounder, undrafted hidden gem or practice squad pouch off another NFL team. as a 4th WR/ special teamer.