2021 NFC East Champ- Rock, Paper, Scissors?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Jinxx13x, May 6, 2021.

1. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

26,738 Messages
    25,392 Likes Received
    Great write up! The key to the Cowboys season mostly depends on the offensive line. If they can stay healthy then the Cowboys will run away with the division. With Dak back at the helm they will again be a top 5 offense. With all the changes on defense, with both the players and coaching staff, I think they will make a huge leap up into the top half of the league. With this offense that’s all they need. :flagwave:

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    Jinxx13x likes this.
  2. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

25,872 Messages
    19,030 Likes Received
    Right. We just don't know when. Is it ready for a resurgence this year? The Giants and Redskins both have strong defenses but suspect offenses. We have a strong offense (when healthy), but a suspect defense. The Eagles are just a mess.

75boyz and Doomsday101 like this.
  3. nalam

nalam The realist

5,667 Messages
    2,464 Likes Received
    Right , Combo of Brady and Bellicheat came up empty against NFC east in 3 of the 4 tries. I think, only eagles with vomiting Mcnabb they could beat , lost to Gints Eli ( :facepalm:) twice and philly - Folk once .

Doomsday101 likes this.
  4. cowboyec

cowboyec Well-Known Member

24,982 Messages
    30,228 Likes Received
    :starspin:IT'S OURS...NOT YOURS:starspin:

5. Starforever

Starforever Well-Known Member

3,502 Messages
    2,092 Likes Received
    I'm not saying this just because I am a Dallas fan.
    1.Dallas
    2.Dallas
    3.Dallas
    4.Rest of NFC East

6. Creeper

Creeper Well-Known Member

4,580 Messages
    5,960 Likes Received
    Thanks. I remember back in the 1990s being on the old message boards duking it out with the Green Bay Packers trolls. It was easy to be positive about this team because they were winning and we had the likes of Erik Williams pounding Reggie White and Michael Strahan on Sundays. I want to be that positive again about the Cowboys. I just don't see a team like that yet.

75boyz likes this.
  7. 75boyz

75boyz Well-Known Member

3,003 Messages
    2,793 Likes Received
    You're welcome.

Anybody here who posts even a basic knowledge of division rival rosters with neutrality is a winner by me bro.

I also long for those days of this team's dominance you mentioned both at the player and coaching level against the highest of competition.

Not real confident in player, and especially not the coaching, of this team ever reaching those levels again.

It is what it has become.
    Great post again.

8. ActualCowboysFan

ActualCowboysFan Well-Known Member

4,518 Messages
    6,793 Likes Received
    NYG regressed on the OL. Defense in the NFL is much less likely to repeat year to year and they lost their NT. Dak nearly outperformed Daniel Jones in 4.5 games.