2022 Cowboys?

RaZon

Reaction score
Obviously disappointed and do think McCarthy needs to go and Dak needs to give some $$$$ back, I'd feel guilty. Yep, Zeke has without question lost some zoom, he also needs to give some $$$$ back. Where in the hell was Tony, get this guy out in space with ball in hand, sheesh!!!!!!!

Anyway.....

How many ....DUH!!...plays did we have we looked stupid out there, and Dak really could use some facial expressions, cat throws a big INT, how about a .....damn!!!!!!!! ...something, anything.

No Russell Wilson isn't coming to save us, can't see us dumping McCarthy, so what do we do, really.....what do we do? Not about running backs just ask the Colts, it's about HC/QB combo and those lines. Landry/Staubach...wow! Jimmy/Troy...wow! McCarthy/Dak...bummer!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok moving on...

Too cold in GB for the Niners read 15 degrees next weekend.
Rams win tonight. lose vs Buc's
Titans beat Bengals
Chiefs beat Bills......if an upset here it is.

I love football and not used to us being around this late anyway so...............

Swagger

Reaction score
Obviously disappointed and do think McCarthy needs to go and Dak needs to give some $$$$ back, I'd feel guilty. Yep, Zeke has without question lost some zoom, he also needs to give some $$$$ back. Where in the hell was Tony, get this guy out in space with ball in hand, sheesh!!!!!!!

Anyway.....

How many ....DUH!!...plays did we have we looked stupid out there, and Dak really could use some facial expressions, cat throws a big INT, how about a .....damn!!!!!!!! ...something, anything.

No Russell Wilson isn't coming to save us, can't see us dumping McCarthy, so what do we do, really.....what do we do? Not about running backs just ask the Colts, it's about HC/QB combo and those lines. Landry/Staubach...wow! Jimmy/Troy...wow! McCarthy/Dak...bummer!

Ok moving on...

Titans beat Bengals

I love football and not used to us being around this late anyway so...............
I see Chiefs vs the Bengals but hope the Bills beat the Chiefs.
Bucs are massively overrated this season imo. The Rams would take case of them but they would probably beat the Cardinals who seem mentally vulnerable, whilst the Packers comfortably dispose of the 49ers.

Going into next season we will be like the Vikings in recent seasons without having to play Green Bay and Rodgers twice a season. Nothing happening here until Prescott is moved on.

cowboyz

Reaction score
i think it'll be bucs against chiefs again, with chiefs winning the super bowl.

packers defense is suspect, and bucs defense is good.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Anyway.....

Ok moving on...

Titans beat Bengals

Rams beat Cardinals

Rams beat Bucs
Packers beat Niners

Bengals beat Titans
Chiefs beat Bills

Chiefs beat Bengals
Packers beat Rams

Packers beat Chiefs

ksadler1

Reaction score
Rams beat Cardinals

Rams beat Bucs
Packers beat Niners

Bengals beat Titans
Chiefs beat Bills

Chiefs beat Bengals
Packers beat Rams

Packers beat Chiefs

Don't sleep on the Bills. I think they can beat the Chiefs. Hopefully Beasley can get himself a Superbowl ring...

Last edited:

RaZon

Reaction score
I see Chiefs vs the Bengals but hope the Bills beat the Chiefs.
Bucs are massively overrated this season imo. The Rams would take case of them but they would probably beat the Cardinals who seem mentally vulnerable, whilst the Packers comfortably dispose of the 49ers.

Going into next season we will be like the Vikings in recent seasons without having to play Green Bay and Rodgers twice a season. Nothing happening here until Prescott is moved on.

As long as Brady is out there I take the Buc's.

Joe Burrow could put on a show vs Titans

RaZon

Reaction score
Rams beat Cardinals

Rams beat Bucs
Packers beat Niners

Bengals beat Titans
Chiefs beat Bills

Chiefs beat Bengals
Packers beat Rams

Packers beat Chiefs
Agree with Packers vs Chiefs in the biggie.

RaZon

Reaction score
Just heard this....

Cowboys and an old Rams team only teams to score over 500 points in the reg season and not win a playoff game,.....ouch!

RaZon

Reaction score
I get this is getting off our Cowboys but just how many times and how long do we weep and moan?

Swagger

Reaction score
Do think that is what most fans would like to see if not their team.
I think they would rather see a team like the Bengals or Bills from the AFC as either would be nice to see playing in the big dance for a change. I think a lot of neutral and objective fans would like to see Rodgers playing in one more Superbowl before he retires.

Swagger

Reaction score
I would like to see the Bengals or Bills vs the Packers myself.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Don't sleep on the Bills. I think they can beat the Chiefs. Hopefully Beasley can get himself a Superbowl ring...
Yeah, I'm torn by that game. But it seems as if the Chiefs defense is playing better and their offense is clicking. Plus, they're at home. But I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they win.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With 22 unrestricted free agents we’re not going to be able to improve the talent for next season. If anything we’ll have less talent. The only way the Cowboys are going to be able to contend next season is if the coaching and discipline is much better. With the roster we had this past season we blew a golden opportunity.