22 degrees F in Omaha this morning

lukin2006

Reaction score
As a Canadian, I feel your pain. That the great thing about the US, you can live in virtually any climate you want. Do you have any plans to move where it is warmer?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You really like corn?

Your ancestors were headed for California but gave up or got lost?

You didn't want to be in Kansas any more?

You thought you were buying ocean front property?

You were a Peyton Manning fan and he kept saying "OMAHA! OMAHA!" so often you moved there thinking its where he lived?

This is fun .. :D

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Ain't much better here in north Okieland. Cold, windy and heavy snow falling. Days like this are where I really have to earn all that money I don't make. At least most my livestock are enjoying it.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was 18 F in Larkspur, CO this morning along with about 6 - 8 inches of snow. The workout-of-the-day included shoveling (arms and back) and snow plow maneuvering (thighs and calves). Not complaining... it's a winter wonderland.

:flagwave:

paladin

Reaction score
I lost interest in that show long ago, but I recently heard it's picked up a bit lately.
Nods
It's a series of cons vrs a series of crimes.
I just really like Bob Odenkirk.
&
Mike Ehrmantraut is a far more complex character than Jesse Pinkman

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
You really like corn?

You were a Peyton Manning fan and he kept saying "OMAHA! OMAHA!" so often you moved there thinking its where he lived?

Ha ha ha ha. Funny guy. Actually, Omaha has a really good indie music scene. But, man does it get cold. Makes me consider Florida.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ha ha ha ha. Funny guy. Actually, Omaha has a really good indie music scene. But, man does it get cold. Makes me consider Florida.
Oh I wasn't putting down Nebraska ... I would have posted a reply like that regardless of where you lived. :D

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Why the bleep do I live here?
We're getting a cray cold front in El Paso also. Hitting the low 20's tonight. Thankfully no precipitation since we live in the mountains. The roads freeze up here and you're a hostage.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You really like corn?

That's it. I've had enough of this abuse of power! I'm forming a coup! Who's with me?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Fine... You vin this round Bond. Vee shall meet again and vee shall vatch football, ya?