News: 247Sports: Terrance Williams reportedly gets his Hellcat repossessed

CWR

Reaction score
I've called him a moron for awhile now. This guy stays making bad decisions. Cmon man.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its easy. You get 4 million a year....sounds great to the average person but factor in how much you have after Uncle Sam gets his cut, your extracurricular activities, your mom's mortgage, gifts for your girlfriend/wife, helping out family and friends.....you can go through 4 million rather easy.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Especially a Dodge Charger Hellcat ; top price for one , even with all of the accoutrements offered , isn't even $100 grand........................That's crazy
I was surprised he even bothered getting one.

Sick ride for someone like us. But very mundane for a rich athlete. Unless you are a fan of that particular car

dwreck27

Reaction score
You have to be horrible with money to go broke. Especially when you’re still playing lol.

I remember Chad Johnson saying he didn’t go broke like a lot of guys did because the only thing he invested money in was his home and his kids.

He said he wears fake jewelry because when you’re famous people assume it’s real.

Smart of chad! Lol

I always said if I was an NFL player I’d always rock knock off brands outside of one nice car and solid house

RoboQB

Reaction score
This dude can't operate a scooter but he's buying high performance vehicles... smh.
He's a walking billboard for electric cars...or better yet, a bus pass... lol.

T-RO

Reaction score
how can these players not manage money especially with a car..if you make 4mil this year and get a car repoed, you just dont know how to manage money..

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...Xpi571i7geRYLDYCaA_sWQR9pmbtzaPutGFlX5DV2disU

It's not just managing their budget--clowns like this screw other people all too often. Too many stories of NFL players bolting restaurants without paying, not paying rent due, owing for jewelry, leaving small businesses hanging w/out paying etc.

I run a business...At this point I can't see this guy gone soon enough.

cern

Reaction score
I doubt he's broke. Sometimes, it's easier to let them come get it. When you have money, a repo doesn't really hurt as much than it would for us regular folks.
It still reflects on your credit score. That means you have to pay cash for almost everything. And even if you get credit, it will be at the highest rates. Bad move. And if he repaired the lambo it was at his expense. Insurance won't pay for dui's.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
how can these players not manage money especially with a car..if you make 4mil this year and get a car repoed, you just dont know how to manage money..

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...Xpi571i7geRYLDYCaA_sWQR9pmbtzaPutGFlX5DV2disU

That draft class has been having a tough time. Randle is a career criminal now. Saw Escobar playing in the new league on Sunday. Fredbeard got his weird nerve disease. Wilcox was cut midseason by the Colts and picked up by the Jets. No starts.

BW Webb actually started most of the season for the Giants.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Either he's broke or he's so stupid that he decided not to pay in cash and forgot to make payments while ignoring every call and online notice saying "payment overdue". A hellcat is $60k new and you can find many used under $50k. This dude is really sad if he's out of money. Does he still "own" his Bentley? And we all know about his blue $300-$400k Lamborghini aventador that was wrecked.

conner01

Reaction score
Either he's broke or he's so stupid that he decided not to pay in cash and forgot to make payments while ignoring every call and online notice saying "payment overdue". A hellcat is $60k new and you can find many used under $50k. This dude is really sad if he's out of money. Does he still "own" his Bentley? And we all know about his blue $300-$400k Lamborghini aventador that was wrecked.
Lots of athletes waste a fortune on cars and bars
That’s why they end up broke by 40