Video: [25:34] Randy Gregory compilation tape (8 games from 2014 season)

endersdragon

Reaction score
Don't want to get ahead of myself but his pass rush ability at the college level MAY be better than Ware at the same stage. He bends around that corner with some serious speed and power. He's also equally adept at slanting inside with power. Once he comfortably fills out into his frame at 250-255 or so, he appears to be a lock to average 12+ sacks/season.

I am a little worried that gaining weight might result in him not being the player he once was... that does happen every now and then.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
To people concerned over his weight. Maybe there is something to his stomach virus thing. Here is a video from March 25th with Gregory weighing 243 lbs and putting up 26 reps....Beast.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I am a little worried that gaining weight might result in him not being the player he once was... that does happen every now and then.

He's got such a long frame, 10 lbs distributed across his body would be hardly noticeable. He's already a powerful guy, I'm not sure he needs to gain but so much weight.

NMfan

Reaction score
To people concerned over his weight. Maybe there is something to his stomach virus thing. Here is a video from March 25th with Gregory weighing 243 lbs and putting up 26 reps....Beast.

26 reps with such long arms is impressive. I am getting very excited by the possibilities of not having to have the offense hold the ball so long to protect the defense. This defense just might be somewhere around top 12.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Personally, I think he's a little light in the britches for the NFL.

VeneratedDigitalAsianpiedstarling.gif

Just kidding. He's a monster.

marchetta

Reaction score
26 reps with such long arms is impressive. I am getting very excited by the possibilities of not having to have the offense hold the ball so long to protect the defense. This defense just might be somewhere around top 12.

Stop quoting the vids! Jeez!

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
He is devastating as a standup blitzer over the middle of the formation.

The way he loops around and accelerates through the line is scary. I hope Marinelli sprinkles some of that in.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
On the football field. Randy Gregory has a relentless motor, uncompromising swing move, explosive speed/strength combination, impeccable awareness and constant disruption.

I am not worried about Tyrone Crawford as he's a player. If McClain and Brent are players at 1-tech for us our d-line is loaded with top end pass rush talent.

If you look at what our front 7 with a hopeful to be full season of health for Sean Lee and Ro McClain we can have something serious on defense if we can keep running the ball the way we did last year.

A lot of motor and play making talent on this defense. The secondary is the question to me and we added some young talent there. This amount of pass rush depth at DE, including Mincey inside and outside should make this secondary better.

The kid is a steal.