1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

273 rushing yards allowed, 0 sacks, 0 ints, what happened?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by perrykemp, Jan 12, 2019.

1. KingRah

KingRah Well-Known Member

1,270 Messages
    785 Likes Received
    I've said it for years. its sad because rod is great in so many other ways, but his philosophy hurts the team. if he was an assistant coach, he'd be better. Let another guy be dc so they can pick better DTs. This team is a H Ngata type dt away from a super bowl. in spite of how bad the line played, we win this game if we hold them to half the rushing yards. We also need Gregory to take a step forward next year to help d law. being talented and getting an occasional sack isn't enough. we need a guy who can take over a game when d law is hurt. that guys not currently on the team. Not even earl Thomas helps us today.

Keithfansince5 likes this.
  2. Keithfansince5

Keithfansince5 Well-Known Member

4,848 Messages
    5,069 Likes Received
    BTW, It is comforting to know that Lawrence will get paid Mack money because Jerry reads this CZ site and everyone here is begging Jerry to back the Brinks truck up to Lawrences' house.

So we will pay Dak top QB money. Check
    Lawrence top DE money. Check
    Byron Jones top CB money. Check
    Zeke top RB money. Check
    Cooper top WR money. Check
    Then all scrubs to fill the rest of the team. Congrats.

75boyz likes this.
  3. KingRah

KingRah Well-Known Member

1,270 Messages
    785 Likes Received
    immature team who can't get sacks for block on the road.

4. john van brocklin

john van brocklin Captain Comeback

6,261 Messages
    3,669 Likes Received
    Hope that's all

5. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Well-Known Member

22,942 Messages
    39,272 Likes Received
    Yelling at players doesn't make them play better, they got their butts kicked up between their shoulder blades by that OL, they needed a better plan. And the Cowboys DL was over-rated.

The real problem is that management will think they're closer when they're actually further away. That's what a glass is always half full GM will do to a team.

noletime95 likes this.
  6. perrykemp

perrykemp Well-Known Member

10,936 Messages
    8,205 Likes Received

Agreed Jones didn't play at an all-pro level the last 3-4 weeks or so. Not sure why the drop-off.

7. Stingray73Vette

Stingray73Vette Member

75 Messages
    81 Likes Received
    Yep it’s all on 1st year coach Kris, how many years are we waiting for Garrett to field a competitive team, the buck stops anywhere but at the top with this team, you are an embarrassment. I have to honestly ask, “how many years will you give Garrett before he can even reach a conference championship game”, he has been in sole charge of the offense for over a decade and last I checked defense was a pert of benign a HEAD COACH. I Get that Jerry is terrible, but Garett after over a decade is just not tha guy....

8. noletime95

noletime95 Well-Known Member

2,308 Messages
    1,193 Likes Received
    Exactly. We now know this front 7 is a fraud. The OL is not what it once was. Yet Jerry will be handing out contracts this offseason like candy on Halloween

9. Stingray73Vette

Stingray73Vette Member

75 Messages
    81 Likes Received
    When does this teams HEAD COACH take any responsibility for losses after OVER A FRICKING DECADE IN CHARGE, IM LOSING MY MIND

10. Cowfan75

Cowfan75 Well-Known Member

3,636 Messages
    4,083 Likes Received
    I agree, but I was shocked to see the listless body language of the defense the entire game. After how fired up they have been in recent weeks, just looked like they didn't even want to be there.

11. Keithfansince5

4,848 Messages
    5,069 Likes Received
    Earl Thomas would make a HUGE difference and likely would have forced multiple punts himself. We are that bad at safety. Earl doesn't stare inside just standing there while Goff runs for a first down like Heath did.

12. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

53,767 Messages
    18,165 Likes Received
    Big DTs stop the running game, we don't have those.

13. john van brocklin

john van brocklin Captain Comeback

6,261 Messages
    3,669 Likes Received
    A factor for sure

14. Deep_Freeze

Deep_Freeze Well-Known Member

9,059 Messages
    3,163 Likes Received
    We still need a 1 tech and still need a safety.

Nothing new really, all the winning.......still the same problems.

15. fweegy

fweegy Active Member

851 Messages
    155 Likes Received
    I need to know if they have posted Tank's picture on a milk carton yet.

16. OriginalNameGuy

OriginalNameGuy Well-Known Member

370 Messages
    254 Likes Received
    Do not give Lawrence a big contract. Inexcusable that he got whipped all night

17. Keithfansince5

4,848 Messages
    5,069 Likes Received
    Agree. Lawrence has been relegated to just a good against the run DE. Yet he wants elite pass rushing DE money? Lol. Jerry is stupid and will give him what he wants. Not deserves just what he wants. Lawrence is no longer elite. He might be top 15 at best now.

18. Keithfansince5

4,848 Messages
    5,069 Likes Received
    For 4 consecutive games. Not just tonight.

19. Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635 Well-Known Member

9,812 Messages
    15,858 Likes Received
    The defense got the poop beat out of them, that's what happened. Every man got beat repeatedly, they got shoved around, pushed around, manhandled.

20. RayA

RayA Active Member

130 Messages
    109 Likes Received
    We need a Hankins or Snacks type of 1DT

DakPresgoat likes this.