2nd rounders to think about now that the first is toast

Verdammung

Reaction score
I haven't watched all the QB's, but I have watched a large amount of tape from both Thorson and Rypien; I'm not interested in either. They're both in the same sort of mold from my perspective; some ability to throw with velocity, questionable accuracy, statues in the pocket, and lots of dumpoffs.

I'm open to the idea of upgrading over Dak, but the idea is to improve the position and not just throw resources at the problem and hoping someone works. I'd at least want someone I think had better college tape than Dak.

dallas72

Reaction score
S- Hudson Michigan strong safety..because we will probably sign Earl in off season at FS

Soonerman1

Reaction score
Irv Smith,TE-Notre Dame
CJ Conrad,TE-Kentucky
Matt Sokol,TE-Michigan St

Isaiah Prince,OT-Ohio St

Jerry Tillery,DT-Notre Dame

Joe Jackson,DE-Miami

DT is the strongest group of this draft by far, great talent will be available in 2nd but my personal choice would be 1) Marquise Brown- slot of Oklahoma, his speed and route running combined with Cooper makes a impressive unit. 2) DT/FS UNless we can sign Thomas

cowboyec

Reaction score
DT is the strongest group of this draft by far, great talent will be available in 2nd but my personal choice would be 1) Marquise Brown- slot of Oklahoma, his speed and route running combined with Cooper makes a impressive unit. 2) DT/FS UNless we can sign Thomas
Id love to have "hollywood" Brown here.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
TJ Hockenson TE would be the perfect add for this offense.
Agreed. Right now, TJ is my "dream" pick for the Cowboys in the 2nd round. However, I think he's going to fly up draft boards. 41 catches, 6 TD this year, only a redshirt sophomore. Iowa plays Nebraska this Friday and then a bowl game if anyone wants to check him out.

tight-end-tj-hockenson-of-the-iowa-hawkeyes-celebrates-a-touchdown-picture-id870271878

The Realist

Reaction score
Agreed. Right now, TJ is my "dream" pick for the Cowboys in the 2nd round. However, I think he's going to fly up draft boards. 41 catches, 6 TD this year, only a redshirt sophomore. Iowa plays Nebraska this Friday and then a bowl game if anyone wants to check him out.

tight-end-tj-hockenson-of-the-iowa-hawkeyes-celebrates-a-touchdown-picture-id870271878

We should have 2 4’s and 2 6’s. I’d go up for him.

sbark

Reaction score
written after Eagles game.

As we watch Jarwin and even Shultz improve along with both safeties Woods and heath
Oline becomes as much as a need area as anything, after BPA in the 2nd.......

Mr_437

Reaction score
written after Eagles game.

As we watch Jarwin and even Shultz improve along with both safeties Woods and heath
Oline becomes as much as a need area as anything, after BPA in the 2nd.......
So true. All of a sudden this has become fluid.

OT is looking like a must.

Top 3: OT, NT, S
Next: TE, RB, DE

Hardline

Reaction score
I haven't seen enough from the TE position to remove it from the "need"list.
Unless a very good DT,S,or OT sides to us I want the best available TE.