3 Interviews: Wade Phillips, Jerry Jones, Tony Romo.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Tony Romo
[youtube]CaQ2x37SKpc[/youtube]

Highlights: Martellus Bennett making a huge improvement during offseason, and can make a big impact next year.

[youtube]MdbkMKqufVU[/youtube]

Hope ya'll enjoy.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
So now we have two TE's - maybe three who can hit the weights - does this translate to three TE sets and blast power running game?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
romomania;3400715 said:
Martellus lifting with the lineman...good stuff

I guess Jerry wasn't lying when he said Bennett could play tackle! Maybe that was the plan all along! :laugh2:

SDCowboy

Reaction score
hipfake08;3400580 said:
So now we have two TE's - maybe three who can hit the weights - does this translate to three TE sets and blast power running game?
No it doesn't.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
nyc;3400718 said:
I guess Jerry wasn't lying when he said Bennett could play tackle! Maybe that was the plan all along! :laugh2:

hopefully people will stop pressing us to get rid of Marty

Reaction score
I still highly doubt Bennett will get much more than the occasional ball thrown to him. When you rank the offensive weapons on this team, Bennett is way down the list.

There is only one football to go around. Highly doubtful he averages 2 catches a game, despite what he is doing in the weight room, IMO.

Wood

Reaction score
during Wade interview....the guys with shades and blue shirt....is there some place else he wants to be? man that guy squirmed the whole time

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
"(Martellus) has always been a hard worker"

.. and right there is why I don't take time out of my day to recap Wade's interviews.