1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

3 straight 30+ points & 400+ yards of offense

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by MichaelWinicki, Sep 22, 2019.

1. nightrain

nightrain Since 1971

6,581 Messages
    10,875 Likes Received
    Do it the next two weeks and I am sold.

2. DallasInDC

DallasInDC Well-Known Member

3,542 Messages
    2,613 Likes Received
    No, Garrett still sucks... But KM and Dak are awesome!

3. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

20,961 Messages
    31,999 Likes Received
    :rolleyes: ,,, Sez' the fair weather sailor, aboard the U.S.S. FLIM-FLAM of the FLIP -FLOP classed ship of the line :rolleyes:

austin88, Floatyworm and Ranching like this.
  4. Starforever

Starforever Well-Known Member

2,633 Messages
    1,619 Likes Received
    How does the closeness of their ineptitude matter? They all stink, but the Patriots are celebrated.

5. aria

aria Well-Known Member

12,200 Messages
    11,760 Likes Received
    First off, I think the Cowboys will be good but it has nothing to do with these games. If they lost I would be surprised and disappointed, I expected them to win them well before the season started.

The Patriots are celebrated because, well, ya know...they’ve actually won Super Bowls in this century, have made multiple playoff appearances, have a dominant coach and one of the best QB’s of all time. We have what? A couple playoff wins in this century and a history of choking.

6. Starforever

Starforever Well-Known Member

2,633 Messages
    1,619 Likes Received
    Good points, but I tend to look at current events rather than the past. In the past Dallas won five Superbowls; not relevant to today's team.

aria likes this.
  7. aria

aria Well-Known Member

12,200 Messages
    11,760 Likes Received
    Completely agreed, I can’t stand fans living in the past and bringing up our dusty Lombardis from almost 30 years ago but the Patriots aren’t really living in the past. They’re probably the best dynasty to ever play in the league and have won how many of the past 5 Super Bowls? In other words, they’re still relevant and still in a dynasty although it’s coming to an end IMO. Having said that, I wouldn’t be the slightest bit surprised if we give them everything they can handle and even win in Foxboro.

Starforever likes this.
  8. Dale

Dale Forum Architect

6,717 Messages
    4,892 Likes Received
    First quarter was fine to me as we jumped to a 10-0 lead.

Second quarter was bad. Dak was trying to do way too much, forcing deep shots that just weren’t there.

Glad we got it rolling again in the third.