4-2 isnt all that bad

SquiggDoggs

Reaction score
Look at the standings...cowboys 4-2 record is tied for second in the NFC...all will be fine.

Boysboy

Reaction score
SquiggDoggs;2331633 said:
Look at the standings...cowboys 4-2 record is tied for second in the NFC...all will be fine.

There's still a LONG way to go-hopefully, considering Crayton's comments tonight, this rough 3 game stretch WILL be a wakeup call to us.

If this were Dec, I would be worried, but it's not b/c the season's not even 1/2 way over.

It'll be all good.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Its not about being 4-2.

We are better than a 4-2 team.

The problem lies within this team playing with emotion and they aren't.

If they want to go through the motions and hope to win in the NFL than they are headed for a 10-6 season.

We have to play with more passion. It aint scheme, it aint talent. Its heart and desire.

We look way to flat right now. Enthusiasm is needed.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2331723 said:
Its not about being 4-2.

We are better than a 4-2 team.

The problem lies within this team playing with emotion and they aren't.

If they want to go through the motions and hope to win in the NFL than they are headed for a 10-6 season.

We have to play with more passion. It aint scheme, it aint talent. Its heart and desire.

We look way to flat right now. Enthusiasm is needed.

I have to disagree with you the scheme is at fault also. However everything else you hit on the nail.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score

I agree with you......we are fine.

Aven8

Reaction score
WADE HAS LOST THIS TEAM! It's really simple.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Looking at out schedule, this is how I see things playing out

@st Louis w
Tampa w
@nyg l
@was w
San Fran w
Seattle w
@Pittsburgh l
NYG W
BAL W
@PHI L

11-5, rematch with the Cardinals in the Wild card round.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2331738 said:
I agree with you......we are fine.

I don't know if I would say fine but all is not lost. Romo was due to lose a road game and for the Cardinals, just like the Commanders two weeks ago, this was their SB.

Last year, we would have won in overtime, this year, a loss.

Showed stones to come back but still, too many mistakes.

I think we have too much talent to blow up completely but we have to play better.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
It all depends on how the team responds to adversity. We will find out over the next few weeks if the team truly lacks leadership and heart. We should come out next Sunday and give the Rams a beatdown. What really happens remains to be seen.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Mansta54;2331709 said:
So, just imagine when we start rolling...

I actually I cant imagine a time when this team rolls.

This team has issues at its core that can not be corrected I do not believe during the course of the season.

If Jerry Jones and the local and national media keep making celebrities and superstars out of middle of the road and average players we will never get better.

This coaching staff never admits mistakes and their team has been outplayed repeatedly in the last 3 weeks. Then you throw in the distractions and it is about anti-team as you can get.

This to me feels like 05. Up one week down the next. Up for two weeks get going and then lose 2 or 3.

Ren

Reaction score

you're cover is blown, look everyone it's Wade Phillips here on the zone!

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Ummm we stay at #3 in the Division. That's not exactly "Good". We had a shot today to take over the #2 spot once the Skins lost & we couldn't get it done. Granted there's still 10 games to go to get this going in the RIGHT direction, we DO have tougher games coming up & if we continue to play like THIS, it will be a lot HARDER to turn things around.

MrKennedyKennedy

Reaction score
I think this could be a slap in the face of cold, hard reality.

Last year, Dallas got fat and happy on that insane winning streak from early October to mid December.

This year, Dallas was probably still a little bloated from all that winning last year.

Sometimes, a cold, hard slap in the face is necessary.

Think of the 1992 loss to Atlanta or the 1995 loss to Washington.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
This isnt so much about the record as much as the way we are playing. Our team has a lot bigger goals than just winning the division and getting homefield because we did that already and it did nothing for us! Our goal is to win the SuperBowl and to do that we need consistent play from our offense, defense, and ST's. the fact is that we have yet to put a game where we played a complete game every week its a different aspect being played bad. Every week its poor discipline by our team. Ah man i could keep going but im tired of blasting the team that i love! its just its honestly like it was said before the season started its Superbowl or Bust and the fact that we dont see the urgency or the coaching needed to accomplish that goal is very depressing and causes a lot of questions to be asked...