4-27-22 Mock

The Realist

Reaction score
The Cowboys only have 14-16 first round grades and I’m betting the OG’s aren’t among those. Two small trade downs to get some more throws at the dartboard. Trader from 24 to 32 for extra 3 and traded from 56 to 64 for an extra 4. Gave up a 5 in one of the trades.

1) Kenyon Green LG
2) Sam Williams DE
3a) Khalil Shakir WR
3b) Jelani Woods TE
4a) John Ridgeway DT
4b) Rasheed Walker OT
5a) Danny Gray WR
5b) Cade York K
5c) Brock Purdy QB
6) D’Marco Johnson LB

DAL1180

Reaction score
The Cowboys only have 14-16 first round grades and I’m betting the OG’s aren’t among those. Two small trade downs to get some more throws at the dartboard. Trader from 24 to 32 for extra 3 and traded from 56 to 64 for an extra 4. Gave up a 5 in one of the trades.

1) Kenyon Green LG
2) Sam Williams DE
3a) Khalil Shakir WR
3b) Jelani Woods TE
4a) John Ridgeway DT
4b) Rasheed Walker OT
5a) Danny Gray WR
5b) Cade York K
5c) Brock Purdy QB
6) D’Marco Johnson LB
I could live with this for sure

visionary

Reaction score
I’ll take this draft right now

2 caveats

I think NE will take Williams right before us

No way Woods is lasting until late rd 3

Also I’m not wasting a pick in QB. I’ll take a RB there who can rotate this year and possibly start next year

Dalmations202

Reaction score
I like it and is probably closer to what Dallas will do than any mock I have done.

If Khilil Shakir would be changed out for BSmith, LChanel, QWalker, etc (ie a legit LB), I would like it much better.
Would prefer JDavis, TJones, or PMathis instead of Ridgeway as well.

The Realist

Reaction score
I like it and is probably closer to what Dallas will do than any mock I have done.

If Khilil Shakir would be changed out for BSmith, LChanel, QWalker, etc (ie a legit LB), I would like it much better.
Would prefer JDavis, TJones, or PMathis instead of Ridgeway as well.

Pretty much no one thinks Smith can play LB cuz his instincts are so bad. Teams are talking about moving him to DE.

I can’t make those DT’s appear in 4 and others positions are a higher priority.