4 reasons why Romo being out makes me giddy

TruckDriver

Reaction score
it should be 9 or 10 by friday

If it does go up now it will be to even out the money. Dallas is usually a strong public team so people will lay their money on them (GB and PIT are like this too) regardless of the line.

On 5Dimes it is -6 right now. At The LVH it is also at -6 right now. That means people were betting Dallas +7 and +7.5 a lot

beevomav

Reaction score
I didn't say the eagles would give the game away just that it will be more challenging since the cowboys have no pressure.

Pressure is going to be equal to both teams. The best team usually wins and the Eagles were probably the best team with Romo and I see him as the only chance they had. The only teams that have given the Eagles trouble were teams that threw the ball deep and Orton is a 5-10 yard passer..

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Pressure is going to be equal to both teams. The best team usually wins and the Eagles were probably the best team with Romo and I see him as the only chance they had. The only teams that have given the Eagles trouble were teams that threw the ball deep and Orton is a 5-10 yard passer..

how is the pressure equal for both teams when

1. The eagles are favored
2. Cowboys don't have their star QB

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
1. The eagles defense has no idea what to expect from Orton

2. All the pressure now is on the Eagles since they will be heavily favored due to no Romo

3. We no longer have any pressure to win this game due to Romo being out

4. Been watching the NFL long enough to know when a star player goes down like this, the team comes together and plays well and usually wins

Anyone else feeling good right now that we are playing with House money??? This is the best thing that could have happened to us

Sometimes it is better to remain silent and only have people wonder if you are ignorant, ... than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Indeed..LOL..I think there is a lot of confusion in this post. With all the advantages, according to the giddy poster, I wonder why the Eagles show up?

No one said we would win in a rout, I;m just saying it's not going to be 54-11 like everyone thinks it will be

beevomav

Reaction score
No one said we would win in a rout, I;m just saying it's not going to be 54-11 like everyone thinks it will be

I think the Cowboys would have needed to play mistake free to beat the Eagles, with Romo. If they can protect Orton, a big if, they can win.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys would have needed to play mistake free to beat the Eagles, with Romo. If they can protect Orton, a big if, they can win.

Well they still have to come to Dallas and earn the win even if we don't have Romo and I believe the defense is confident they can stop the eagles offense since they have already done 2 months ago

Not like they playing a team for the 1st time this season

beevomav

Reaction score
Well they still have to come to Dallas and earn the win even if we don't have Romo and I believe the defense is confident they can stop the eagles offense since they have already done 2 months ago

Not like they playing a team for the 1st time this season

True..and the Cowboys have played their best football against their division.