1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys News!
    #dallascowboys · Cowboys Fan Zone

49ers Schedule

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by cmoney23, Jan 12, 2022.

1. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

43,600 Messages
    21,922 Likes Received
    The Cowboys are receiving a lot of crap because the only playoff team they faced the last five weeks they got beat. They piled up several wins against average teams that had QBs that didn’t start the season for them. The Cowboys couldn’t find ways to win against the contending teams like Tampa, Kansas City, Arizona and the Raiders.

2. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

21,073 Messages
    24,380 Likes Received
    But did beat Patriots and Philly who are playoff teams and beat the chargers who should have been a playoff team.

Every one of those games they lost to playoff teams was within 1 score. Its not like they got blown out. 1 play in each game is the difference.

Again, this entire thing started by your logic of saying can't count the Patriots win but happy to point out Tampa game and all these other cherry picked things for your narrative

3. KJJ

43,600 Messages
    21,922 Likes Received
    We lost by two scores to Kansas City. The close losses to playoff teams we couldn’t find a way to win except against New England. They were struggling when we played them and they have a rookie QB who was just getting his feet wet. I pointed out the Tampa game because they’re the defending Super Bowl champions and we may have to get past them to get to the Super Bowl. Obviously I’m going to emphasize the Tampa game more than the New England game. I don’t see New England going very far in the AFC they lost three of their last four games.

4. mmohican29

mmohican29 Well-Known Member

6,444 Messages
    5,280 Likes Received
    3 of those 5 games were arguably officiated into losses.

The Raiders game definitely was.

buddieluver likes this.
  5. KJJ

43,600 Messages
    21,922 Likes Received
    I’m certainly not going to put those losses on the officiating. The Raiders had 14 penalties called against them just like us.

6. Whyjerry

Whyjerry Well-Known Member

12,288 Messages
    19,619 Likes Received
    Thanks for this post. It’s amazing how this team is being built up.

cmoney23 likes this.
  7. mmohican29

6,444 Messages
    5,280 Likes Received
    Noone's asking you to. But the Raiders game was. If you don't think it was- bully for you. You're entitled to a differing opinion.

8. KJJ

43,600 Messages
    21,922 Likes Received
    You can put those losses on the officiating. I don’t look for excuses like some fans.

9. Blackrain

Blackrain Well-Known Member

4,286 Messages
    5,994 Likes Received
    Sheesh GMFB is the romper room of football analysts nobody takes them seriously.

They are strictly for entertainment purposes

jazzcat22 likes this.
  10. G2

G2 Taco Engineer

20,781 Messages
    22,375 Likes Received
    SF is in the playoffs after losing to Seattle twice and Arizona twice. They're third in their division.

Think about that.

11. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

21,073 Messages
    24,380 Likes Received
    You could be possibly right but again in the playoffs you can throw out the regular season. Every team is a threat once the playoffs start.

Just look at 07 giants, they lost to the Patriots to end the regular season and then beat them in the superbowl. Did the Patriots beating giants in regular season have any bearing once they played in the superbowl? No, it did not.

It's possible Dallas doesn't make it past 49ers but it's also possible Dallas wins and moves on. It won't have anything to do with ther regular season.

Washington barely made the playoffs last year but gave Tampa Bay everything they could handle and Tampa ended up winning it all.

JustChip likes this.
  12. KJJ

43,600 Messages
    21,922 Likes Received
    I’ve been saying all along that the regular season doesn’t matter once the playoffs start. It’s how you’re playing heading into the playoffs. The 49ers have won 7 of their last 9 so they’re a hot team. They’re coming off beating a very good Rams team on the road. I’m sure that’s a confidence builder for them. We’ll see on Sunday if we can match their physicality.

13. mmohican29

6,444 Messages
    5,280 Likes Received
    One of them- the Raiders game- I definitely will.

Irvin88_4life likes this.