4th Easiest Schedule

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Considering how the Cowboys lose games they should win and win games they should lose, I have no idea how they will navigate that gauntlet.

Loso86

Reaction score
As a Cowboys fan, how many wins will we get?? Some fans seeing this will probably say some high number of wins, but please realize this is the Dallas Cowboys and we don't always play well against teams we should beat up on. Give your thoughts please!!

Home: Eagles, Giants, Washington, Bears, Lions, Bucs, Colts, Texans, Bengals

Away: Eagles, Giants, Washington, Packers, Vikings, Rams, Jaguars, Titans
I say at least 12

Blackrain

Reaction score
crap happens at times.

as the 1989 Cowboys only win came against Washington, and kept them out of the playoffs.
Wonder how Washington fans felt back then. :lmao:
Wonder if they are still whining about that as Cowboys fans whine about past stuff. :laugh:

I would say about the same way we felt December 30th 2012 with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Schedule strength is hogwash. Beat the opponent, on the opposite sideline.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
We haven't had successful back to back seasons in a long time. I'm going to assume we come back to earth a bit.

9-8 in as Wildcard, lose first round.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We haven’t made the playoffs in back to back seasons in 15 years. Is this the year that pitiful streak ends? We haven’t won back to back NFC East “titles” since 1995. So the 27th season we get lucky?
yeah that is what I started wondering after dallas lost WC game.
none of the east teams have won 2 in a row, so it is not just dallas.

At some point that will change, but when? and by which team?

Dallas just seems way better than the other 3 right now, so it seems like they are sure to win it again.

But PHIL may get new qb, so might wash, and nyg got a new HC . So any 1 of those 3 might challenge dallas for the div title,
I guess it depends on the changes made, Have to wait and see.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
If the season started today, which it doesn't and every roster was set as it is now, which it won't be, then I would see 12 or 13 wins and an unsuccessful stint in the playoffs. Pretty much everything will be different by September though.

Silly

Reaction score
The only problem with Cupcake games is that at the end of the season in the playoffs you usually get rolled by the first team that plays hard, tough, and fast.

You need a few brutal games during the season to prepare the team.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Won't matter if we are 14-3. Until the dysfunction changes, they are one and done in the playoffs.
Exactly.

They will spend the bye week getting full of themselves and Jerry talking Super Bowl.....meanwhile a hungrier opponent comes in and punches them in the mouth.

We've seen that more than once.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I would say about the same way we felt December 30th 2012 with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter.
Washington ran for over 270 yards that day.

The soft in the middle on purpose thing seems to be a front office philosophy that doesn't appear to be going away.

They don't sell jerseys so it makes sense.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We will get 11-14 wins. It’s what we do in the playoffs that counts..

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
4 lol jk I'm going to say 9-10. Potentially miss the playoffs and lose the division by one game.