4th quarter, Skins ball - 4th & 4 - Spencer on sidelines

hendog

Reaction score
watch the vid of Newman defending the pass on Moss and Spencer is right there on the sidelines across from Newman. I don't know about anyone else but I would like to have his speed out there in that situation.

I know he didn't make alot of plays last nite but he was getting close to Campbell and it looked like he was getting held alot to me.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I think your alone on this.....j/k I want him on the field more and I want Ellis deactivated for the rest of the season.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think Dallas shut the skins down in 2nd half and in the 4th qrt allowed 28 total yards and got the job done. As for Spencer and Ellis we need both guys on this team.

hendog

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2425887 said:
I think Dallas shut the skins down in 2nd half and in the 4th qrt allowed 28 total yards and got the job done. As for Spencer and Ellis we need both guys on this team.

I agree we need Ellis on this team. And I'm not even suggesting that Spencer is on the field on that play in Ellis's place. I'm just hoping to see more of Spencer. We need Ellis , Ware and Spence rushing together more.

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
hendog;2425873 said:
watch the vid of Newman defending the pass on Moss and Spencer is right there on the sidelines across from Newman. I don't know about anyone else but I would like to have his speed out there in that situation.

I know he didn't make alot of plays last nite but he was getting close to Campbell and it looked like he was getting held alot to me.
quite of few holds I saw last night, not called though for either side. I think overalls the refs did a good job of letting them play. obviously the skins fans probably disagree :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
hendog;2425922 said:
I agree we need Ellis on this team. And I'm not even suggesting that Spencer is on the field on that play in Ellis's place. I'm just hoping to see more of Spencer. We need Ellis , Ware and Spence rushing together more.

I like Spencer as well but for me it does not matter who is out there as much as did we get the job done. As I mentioned Washington had 28 total yards in the 4th qrt and 0 points for the second half so the defense as a group went out and did the job. Heck I'm damn proud of the job these guys did including Ellis. Players maintained responsiblities not running around chasing the ball and allowing big plays because you have guys getting out of position. As for Pressure Jim Zorn talked about the major problem they were having was dealing with the Cowboys pressure they were getting on Campbell.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2425956 said:
I like Spencer as well but for me it does not matter who is out there as much as did we get the job done. As I mentioned Washington had 28 total yards in the 4th qrt and 0 points for the second half so the defense as a group went out and did the job. Heck I'm damn proud of the job these guys did including Ellis. Players maintained responsiblities not running around chasing the ball and allowing big plays because you have guys getting out of position. As for Pressure Jim Zorn talked about the major problem they were having was dealing with the Cowboys pressure they were getting on Campbell.

I think Spencer is better at rushing the passer and in coverage if he gets an actually shot to show his worth it will be amazing.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
hendog;2425873 said:

We work a rotation at many positions. That's all that was about.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2425967 said:
I think Spencer is better at rushing the passer and in coverage if he gets an actually shot to show his worth it will be amazing.

I like spencer as well but he still has much to prove. Dallas did the job again that is what I care about, who ever is on the field at any given moment the bottom line is doing the job. Dallas did that last night and hopefully will continue that. I have no agenda for or aginst Ellis nor do I have an agenda with Spencer. Just do the job when you are on the field