5 Huge Games To Watch This Weekend..

Reaction score
Here are some games to keep an eye on!

1) 5-4 Vikes @ 6-3 Bucs: The Vikes are tied for the Nfc North division lead with the Bears. The Bucs are one Game back from division leader Carolina Panthers(7-2).

2) 5-4 Bears @ 4-5 Packers. This probably is a must win for the Packers who has lost the last two. The Bears will try to rebound after a close loss to the Vikes.

3) 6-3 Arizonia @ 2-7 Seattle. Seattle isn't a good team but should be getting Hasselback back. Seattle is a different team at home, generally speaking.

4) 5-4 Cowboys @ 6-3 Skins. A must win for the Cowboys. The Cowboys can ill afford to lose another NFC East and NFC Conference game. The Cowboys should be at their healthiest since the beginning of the year.

The Skins have #4th ranked defense and is a very good home team.

5) 6-3 Ravens @ 8-1 Giants. Great match-up here. The #1 run offense vs #1 run defense. Something has to give!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I hope Vikings take that Bucc's game. As well as the Ravens. It would be very disappointing if Cowboys don't pull that Deadskins game out. Its gonna be difficult. Gotta work guys back especially your quarterback. But the win would be HUGE.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
xWraithx;2414614 said:
what do any of these games mean for us besides our own game?

Those are all teams fighting for the wild card except the Cardinals who are more than likely gonna take their division.

Topic creator: You might want to throw the Falcons and Bronco's game in there as well. A Falcon's loss would be huge for the Cowboys. YOu never know with the Bronco's. Just gotta hope their offense is on their game.

Reaction score
xWraithx;2414614 said:
what do any of these games mean for us besides our own game?

We are probably going to have to be fighting for one of the two WildCard berths with the Bears, Vikes and possibly GB. Also in a hunt for a WildCard berth will be Atlanta and TB. Wahington will be in the hunt as well.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
I hope:
Bucs beat Vikings

Packers beat Bears

Seattle beats Arizona (Though I don't think this will do much in the long run. Except maybe give us homefield against the Cardinals if were to meet in the playoffs. And only if we have a better record)

Cowboys beat Skins

Ravens beat Giants.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
rocyaice;2414622 said:
Those are all teams fighting for the wild card except the Cardinals who are more than likely gonna take their division.

Topic creator: You might want to throw the Falcons and Bronco's game in there as well. A Falcon's loss would be huge for the Cowboys.

Agreed -- the Denver-Atlanta game is far more important than the Arizona-Seattle game. The only way Arizona is even in the wild-card discussion is if one of the 2-7 teams in the West wins out AND the Cardinals collapse.

Reaction score
rocyaice;2414622 said:

Topic creator: You might want to throw the Falcons and Bronco's game in there as well. A Falcon's loss would be huge for the Cowboys. YOu never know with the Bronco's. Just gotta hope their offense is on their game.

I was going to add the Atlanta game but figured Denver will loss because Denver is as bad as they look. Ya never know though.

Philly plays Cinni. Lions play Carolina. N.O. plays KC.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2414631 said:
I was going to add the Atlanta game but figured Denver will loss because Denver is as bad as they look. Ya never know though.

Philly plays Cinni. Lions play Carolina. N.O. plays KC.

I think those are some key games as well. There's upsets every week in this league. I'm pretty sure Lions and Carolina won't be one though lol. I could see NO losing.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Vikes, Packers, Denver and Cowboys and the weekend would be perfect.

Reaction score
rocyaice;2414635 said:
I think those are some key games as well. There's upsets every week in this league. I'm pretty sure Lions and Carolina won't be one though lol. I could see NO losing.

Ya! Traveling to an improved KC team could be hard for N.O. to get a win. KC gets Larry Johnson back.

Hopefully, Atlanta loses, Philly(Hate them), Vikes and Bears.