AAz35fM.img

AAz3aTJ.img

AAz3tPT.img

AAz35fQ.img

AAz3f6P.img

AAz3rjA.img

AAz3mDO.img

AAz3f6S.img
I read the article, 230 feet from the shore,elevator, bank vault & wet bar,steel& concrete construction totalling 650 tons,,,but with all that exposed window glass not a single word could I find about metal roll downs to protect them,at $5 million it's a loser of a property if the interior is compromised and damaged,,,a 'cat 4' category can carry wind born projectile's 130- 150 m.p.h.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I read the article, 230 feet from the shore,elevator, bank vault & wet bar,steel& concrete construction totalling 650 tons,,,but with all that exposed window glass not a single word could I find about metal roll downs to protect them,at $5 million it's a loser of a property if the interior is compromised and damaged,,,a 'cat 4' category can carry wind born projectile's 130- 150 m.p.h.
I think the realtors selling the mansion can safety scratch your name off their ‘hard sell’ list. :muttley:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Cool home, not sure it's worth $5m though. Reminded me of Bob Hope's home but then when looking again there is Zero comparison. Bob obviously lived very very well...

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2466-Southridge-Dr-Palm-Springs-CA-92264/18029489_zpid/
He was a savvy smart dude,that made his money work for him,instead of the other way around,,, I'd caught a taped rebroadcast on ,I think the Johnny Carson show, with him on it& when Johnny hinted about his accumulated wealth Bob got kinda' defensive about it pretty quick,I guess he was making major bank big time by the 1950's thru investments.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Doesn't look zombie proof though

No but this one is! :D

Back on topic, I like the house the OP posted though. I'm not sure I am big on the round shape of it but I am sure that is part of the design. Naturally, the person had to get a shot of their Porsche in front in one of the pictures. haha

nobody

Reaction score

If you look closely at the exterior pictures of the windows, some look like they have metal roll downs and others look like bullet-proof glass thickness.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hey Melon. I'm sure the windows are protected. Hurricane house 101

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Is it tidal wave proof.
:lmao2: they did proclaim it's construction of steel&concrete at 650 tons,I don't feel like researching the hydraulic Force imparted by a 60+ foot wave,but I'd reckon it'd still be there after that blue convertible is washed away& wadded up
Hey Melon. I'm sure the windows are protected. Hurricane house 101
Maybe so,but the absence of its mention ,especially after boasting of it's ocean views ,is rather odd IMOo_O