5 things from the Giants loss

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The 2022 Giants are basically the 2003 Cowboys. It’s all grit, determination, and scheme with the occasional above average player.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Remember we thought we would easily beat the Packers........I'm not saying we won't win, just a closer game than we expect.

Daniel Jones is no Rodgers. Packers and Rodgers just own us. No getting around it. Daniel Jones lost to Rush at home. Giants aren't legit at all. They are what we were with Rush. Hang on for dear life to try and win. Keep everything in front of you and handle your business.

Zman5

Reaction score
Division games can play out funny .
I'm sure the Eagirls fans thought it was going tobe a easy win vs the Commanders and look what happened.

Having said that I believe we will win but not sure about a blowout.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
I want to save you guys to play Philly twice and get 1 win - thats all I ask!
I’m afraid you are asking for too much. The bubble has bursted my friend. Besides, 2nd place isn’t too bad…your boys can still do damage in the playoffs. And after yesterday, being on the road ain’t so bad, is it?

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Is this the reverse jinx thing you are doing?

we both know I am telling the truth and am right….you beat us up with Cooper Rush in NY….imagine what you will do with Dak and the Giants minus all those guys I listed as injured….can you say u-g-l-y?

Kumbaya

Reaction score
It's just football, and every team goes through that from time to time.

You guys gotta make a decision on Daniel Jones, and I honestly don't know what I'd do on that. He's got something, but I'm not sure exactly what it is.

From my perspective, I’d make Jones a priority to lock up…..but not Saquon. You can always find good runners. Look at you guys….you don’t need Zeke when you have Pollard.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Greets from sunny Greece. Wishing you a very Happy B-Day. All the best.

thank you…my wife and I have booked an Athens trip in April but I may not go and defer to my daughter instead. We are buying two kittens and I don’t feel good abandoning them when they just get here.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
No offense but we should have done that to GB. LOL

We are 2-14 against Brady and Rodgers. Those two we never blow out. I think as of right now, if it stands, and I hope it doesn't, we will face TB in the WC round. If we get there I do not want to play either of them in the playoffs.

Carson

Reaction score
At the start of the year I believed Toney, Shepard, and Golladay were all better than Robinson.
I agree with you.

Shepard is always one of my favorite guys. Robinson just does the little things you love

beacamdim

Reaction score
Daniel Jones is no Rodgers. Packers and Rodgers just own us. No getting around it. Daniel Jones lost to Rush at home. Giants aren't legit at all. They are what we were with Rush. Hang on for dear life to try and win. Keep everything in front of you and handle your business.

Jones is light years better than Rush.

Carson

Reaction score
yes, due to injury they are now basically a practice squad at WR, S, CB and OL.

if Dallas doesn’t win by at least 14-20 it is a major fail.
I hope this team is different. So tired of the Matt Flynn, Pete Hunter games

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. Much appreciation and blessings going out your way.

This anecdote my put a smile on your face….While my boys lost on the gridiron yesterday, my partner and I were able to overcome a huge deficit on the tennis court today to go home with the W. The thrill of that victory more than erased the doom and gloom I was feeling watching 6 of my guys leave the field yesterday due to injury. It’s all good!

For the record, I definitely am rooting for the Boys to win the division if my boys can’t. I absolutely dislike the Eagles the most of any team in the NFL.