Twitter: 50% Cowboys fans expected in Superdome

StylisticS

Reaction score
There are also saints fans in Texas. Could be flying back home to watch this game. I will be surprised if it’s 50/50. If that happens, that takes away a huge advantage that the Saints have lived on for the past 13 years. But I expect at least 80/20 Saints to Cowboys. Or it could be like the bears/skins this past Monday which was 55/45 skins to bears.

ItzKelz

Reaction score

ukZ5Hnm.png

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy540WhJHtqleNy7oej8E1QhqWqSdwzlMFfyReN8dkphZoVxlGTQ

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this information showing up on the national sports media? If it is fact, it should be because that is the story of the year so far in this season.

How could that many tickets get into Cowboys fans hands in a venue where a team one play away from the SB plays? How is that possible? Those fans aren't bag wearing Aints fans, they're crazies and in the national spotlight Sunday night, how in the hell did Cowboys fans get those tickets?

I am not doubting the OP at all but this is too incredulous for me to buy until I actually see that stadium half full of Cowboys fans. That will be a flashback back to the days in Arizona as the home team.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Is this information showing up on the national sports media? If it is fact, it should be because that is the story of the year so far in this season.

How could that many tickets get into Cowboys fans hands in a venue where a team one play away from the SB plays? How is that possible? Those fans aren't bag wearing Aints fans, they're crazies and in the national spotlight Sunday night, how in the hell did Cowboys fans get those tickets?

I am not doubting the OP at all but this is too incredulous for me to buy until I actually see that stadium half full of Cowboys fans. That will be a flashback back to the days in Arizona as the home team.

Even Saints fans are concerned about a lot of Cowboys fans showing up. Let's hope that by the end of the game all you will hear is Cowboys fans cheering!

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Even if its only 35-65 in favor of Saints fans, that eliminates the likelihood of crowd noise being a negative factor against the Cowboys.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Even if its only 35-65 in favor of Saints fans, that eliminates the likelihood of crowd noise being a negative factor against the Cowboys.

Noise may be an unexpected factor for Bridgewater to deal with, depending on if the Cowboys were to jump off to a double digit lead.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

So many season tickets are now sold to businesses, and all they do is sell them on places like stubhub.

Wood

Reaction score

People from NO said they would be extremely surprised if Cowboy fans even come close to 50%. If they somehow manage to do that it reduces crowd noise by 50%. But people I have spoken with said they think real number would be maybe 20% cowboy fans. Can't wait. About 24 hours away.