55-yard bomb from Dak to Tavon

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
This is a routiine NFL throw that almost every QB in the NFL can make with no coverage and no pressure. Daniel Jones had the same one at his pro day.

I don't think Dak has a weak arm, really, but this doesn't show anything.

I was about to say... I'm pretty sure 30 of 32 NFL starters right now can hit 60 yards. Maybe not Fitzpatrick because he's old as dirt, or Dak Prescott because people in this thread seem to be shocked as **** that he can even hit 55.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Watch out

UoXOjQp.gif

Well, here is what I would say, if Either Dak or Tavon could do what this young James Brown could do, then we would have something.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I was about to say... I'm pretty sure 30 of 32 NFL starters right now can hit 60 yards. Maybe not Fitzpatrick because he's old as dirt, or Dak Prescott because people in this thread seem to be shocked as **** that he can even hit 55.

To be fair. Only the foolish ones are truly shocked by it.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
(insert Popcorn song:lmao:)
:lmao2:
Why in the Hell do I have to cock my head at a 45 degree angle for this?
I'm sending you my chiropractor's bill.
I'm going to Doctah Jones. Doll.
Did anyone here see Dak actually throw that ball? I see him go off screen, and I bet a stand in threw it. We all know Dak and his noodle arm can't throw a football 55 yards
We? Sorry for your ignorance/hate. I've seen plenty of bombs from Dak. Guess you missed a few games. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TheHerd

Reaction score
(insert Popcorn song:lmao:)
:lmao2:

We? Sorry for your ignorance/hate. I've seen plenty of bombs from Dak. Guess you missed a few games. :rolleyes:

Wow, sorry to trigger. My post was poking fun at everyone who says Dak doesn't have a reasonably strong arm despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Wow, sorry to trigger. My post was poking fun at everyone who says Dak doesn't have a reasonably strong arm despite all the evidence to the contrary.
Ops my bad dear. I truly misunderstood. I'm just so used of the many Dak haters, that I have difficulty telling the pokers from the the jokers. :lmao2:;)

McKDaddy

Reaction score
At a loss here. Is this a thread about Prescott's arm strength in a walk through against air? Need some direction on what is supposed to be exciting.
Hey, I'm sure this is news in every other NFL city as well. Aren't they all excited about what goes on on high school fields all the time?