55th Anniversary of the British "Invasion"

cowboyec

Reaction score
Elvis recorded I Got A Woman for Sun back in 1955, but was lost. He did sing it live in 1955, so at least there is that.
yes...from 55-77 at almost every live show.
he recorded a studio version for his first album in '56 at his first studio session with Rca...it was the very first song he recorded for them.

Them

Reaction score
Elvis recorded I Got A Woman for Sun back in 1955, but was lost. He did sing it live in 1955, so at least there is that.

...I like Mean Woman Blues by Elvis... "I got a women mean as she can be....Sometimes I think she's almost mean as me... Black cat up, and died of fright...Cause he crossed her path last night"...
?...But this topics is about the British Invasion....!...nevermind.:D

cowboyec

Reaction score
...I like Mean Woman Blues by Elvis... "I got a women mean as she can be....Sometimes I think she's almost mean as me... Black cat up, and died of fright...Cause he crossed her path last night"...
favorite song from that album and one of the best opening tracks from any of his albums.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

lol....you live your trip & others will do the same.

MORRISON ELVIS HENDRIX YADA YADA YADA........

Them

Reaction score
lol....you live your trip & others will do the same.

MORRISON ELVIS HENDRIX YADA YADA YADA........

...Now you must know...I've lived through the British Invasions...and of course I've always been a Beatles fan...but I like a wide variety of music...it's the International Language ya know!...:cool: