6 2019 NFL Free Agent Predictions - 12UP

Sandyf

Reaction score
We will resign Lawrence but signing Thomas is only about a 20 percent chance.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like the idea of signing Thomas to an incentive laced deal, but we have to sign a run stopping DT to complete this D. We got gashed up the middle!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to say this and it's not going to be popular, I know, but Lawrence made very little impact against the Rams. He was matched up against Havenstein, who is an average RT in this league, at best IMO, and he got handled. Don't miss understand me, I do think that DLaw is a pretty darn good player but is he good enough to get paid the way he wants and expects to? That, I don't know.
Dude, He wore the wrong cleats. Had he wore the right cleats, he would have had 8 sacks minimum.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
We were probably an aging pro bowl caliber safety away from playing in the NFCC this week. Two of the biggest plays against the Rams never happen this week with a guy like ET on the field.

You mean the guy sitting at home with a broken leg?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
If the Jets are willing to give up a 1st and a 3rd for Lawrence, well, yeah, I make that trade. Even just a 1st round pick from the Jets for Lawrence would get it done. This draft is absolutely loaded with DL talent and the Jets have a high 1st round pick.

coult44

Reaction score
You mean the guy sitting at home with a broken leg?

No honestly, you could probably pick any Joe Shmo who has ever played safety in high school or college, and they could have played as well as Jeff Heath has ever played. Hell, I would've played Sean Lee at safety over Heathe, regardless of if Jeff is a little faster. His lack of skills cost us the game.