6 2019 NFL Free Agent Predictions - 12UP

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that but honestly, that's not as big of a deal with the Defense as if the Defense has a tell on the Offense. I mean, most of the time, if you read your keys, you kinda know this anyway. I think that's more of a headline thing then anything. I mean, it helps but it shouldn't mean you can't make plays.

Think about it, if this were really as big a deal as was reported, teams would spend unlimited amounts of money of scouting and tendencies and those types of things because there is no cap on what you can spend in that area and it would also mean that average players could stop very gifted players. There would be no need for drafting great athletes and spending on big contracts. Players win games in the NFL in my opinion. Coaching is very important and it certainly helps when a team is better prepared, LA Rams case in point, but players win games. JMO

Totally agree @ players win games

LittleD

Reaction score
That's Jerry's way.........ALMOST fix a problem area...........but that's his loss, he's 76 and most likely will never see the Cowboys win another SB.........just another greedy wealthy person that thinks he can take his wealth with him when he goes.

Nah! Stephen is counting Jerry's money and figuring out how to beat his sister and brother out of their share.

Reaction score
If we weren't going to sign Tank to a long term deal, he'd at least get one more franchise tag from us. I'm confident we're signing him long term.

LittleD

Reaction score
I like the idea of signing Thomas to an incentive laced deal, but we have to sign a run stopping DT to complete this D. We got gashed up the middle!

You can like that all you want but, ET isn't going to sign a deal like that in FA and he won't have to.

LittleD

Reaction score
If we weren't going to sign Tank to a long term deal, he'd at least get one more franchise tag from us. I'm confident we're signing him long term.

Tank was a ghost in the playoff game and he's going to have to adjust his contract and signing bonus if he does indeed stay in Dallas.

LittleD

Reaction score
Dlaw is going to be wearing the star next year and beyond. Wasn't he playing with a bum shoulder? Get that fixed.

Let's sign a 30-year-old often injured player to an overpriced contract. At least Lee will have company in the infirmary

If Lee stays with the Cowboys as a backup, he will play for about 3mil next season instead of the 7mil contract amount. Otherwise, he will have to try and find another team willing to pay him for 7 games.