7 yr old writes heartbreaking letter to Jerry Jones (with parents help)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Cowboys fans come in every catagory that one can imagine. All shapes, sizes, women, men, children and even pets. They're located around the world. Here's a little fella from Texas who decided to do something about his team. He wrote a letter to Mr. Jones.
Little Rylan's mom reminds me of myself come game day. And folks wonder why I'm miserable. :angry:

"Dear Mr. Jones,
My name is Rylan Wood. I am a 7-year-old 2nd grade student in Mansfield, Texas. My family has been Dallas Cowboys fans since the team was started. I have a lot of Cowboy gear and I have met ‘Zeke, Taco, Jason Witten and two other players who play on other teams.

You have made my mom very mad because WE SUCK! Every game day she is yelling at the TV and turns off the game. We are wanting to believe in the boys but its hard. I hope “Coach Garrett” is clapping if this letter gets to you. See what happens when Dez X is gone?? The cheerleaders are better than the team this year. I do not want to hurt your feelings."

Thank you, Rylan https://www.yahoo.com/sports/fed-7-...ry-jones-recent-team-struggles-060310895.html

ViGgHuIB_o.gif

Last edited:

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
If Jerry fails to hold the coaching staff accountable, he should hire someone that will. He is hurting this team as GM, but his ego is more important than on field success.

That’s why being a Cowboys fan is almost pointless these days.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
If Jerry fails to hold the coaching staff accountable, he should hire someone that will. He is hurting this team as GM, but his ego is more important than on field success.

That’s why being a Cowboys fan is almost pointless these days.
Jerry is the coach

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The criticism and onslaughter Jerry, Stephen, and Jason are seeing remind me of the time when Campo fired. To prove to fans he could it right, he hired Parcell and gave him as much authority as Jimmy had. This is I'm starting to think he may go after a big name.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This young fan is the future of many fans. If he, as others jump ship, we will have a future fan base of the Browns.
Oh, wait they have a future to look forward to.
We will be like the Cardinals, half the population in Arizona don't like them.

Young fans will bail on this team if jerry does not change things this next off season. He will lose adult fans as well.
Or they will just lose interest not to watch until they are a contender again.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It reads more like mommy and daddy expressing their frustrations through their kiddo.

Oh I am sure kids actually do feel that way. Rather they write on their own or are encouraged to do so by their parents. They actually do feel that way.