90 Day Fiancé

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Please tell me I’m not the only one watching this train wreck of a show?

This is my wife and mine’s guilty pleasure; some of the most cringe-worthiest television out there, Lool.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
This is the trashiest most awesome show ever. GF watches this relgisiously and live tweets it.
I was like omg this is the most trashy crap ever and now I watch it with her, lol.
The people are legit nuts.
The issues range from chicks trying to get married on the first date to dudes sending women thousands of dollars they never met in person before.
A lot of dudes get Latina women from South America and can't understand when they get here why they are so feisty, LOL.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I will preface this by, I have no idea what this show is, but it doesn't change what I will write below.

It's shows like these that put the country and the world where it is today.

A complete detachment from reality and the acceptance of things that should never be considered acceptable.

They claim reality TV, but there is nothing real about them. They are scripted to flabbergast the viewers. All it really does is alter the viewers perception of what reality really is. Then, the viewers take these altered view and go do exactly the same thing in real life (starting first on social media) making the world a far worst place.

In many cases, they are indirectly controlling the viewers thought patterns and the viewers just become sheep to their bidding. This is why I absolutely refuse to watch any "opinion news shows". They act like like they are news, but they are just there to make you their sheep.

Are you a sheep to those shows? If you were, you wouldn't even realize it because you've already been dominated. The only way to get away from that is to turn it off.

Do the world a favor...

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I will preface this by, I have no idea what this show is, but it doesn't change what I will write below.

It's shows like these that put the country and the world where it is today.

A complete detachment from reality and the acceptance of things that should never be considered acceptable.

They claim reality TV, but there is nothing real about them. They are scripted to flabbergast the viewers. All it really does is alter the viewers perception of what reality really is. Then, the viewers take these altered view and go do exactly the same thing in real life (starting first on social media) making the world a far worst place.

In many cases, they are indirectly controlling the viewers thought patterns and the viewers just become sheep to their bidding. This is why I absolutely refuse to watch any "opinion news shows". They act like like they are news, but they are just there to make you their sheep.

Are you a sheep to those shows? If you were, you wouldn't even realize it because you've already been dominated. The only way to get away from that is to turn it off.

Do the world a favor...

There’s couples on here that have married and have had kids. I get that reality TV is not reality at all in that they create and manipulate storylines, et cetera, but the people here are real.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am with Sam on this one. I would rather assume there are trashy people in this world than validate that with reality TV. I laugh even at the term "reality" TV when all of this is scripted because reality is often too boring for TV.

However, I do not criticize what anyone watches because we all need our diversions, I seek mine through fantasy because this real world is enough reality for me.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My reality tv stops at cooking shows, Survivor, Deadliest Catch, Bear Grylls stuff and Big Brother. Most everything else is nonsense and kills brain cells.

I did enjoy that trashy show Love Island but it was strictly for the women :laugh:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
TV, video games, smart phones... it's all trash.
At this point it's all better than the insane messages boards like 4chan or dark web sites selling the grotesque.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TV, video games, smart phones... it's all trash.
At this point it's all better than the insane messages boards like 4chan or dark web sites selling the grotesque.
jbird, cheer down, dude, your giddiness is embarrassing.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Please tell me I’m not the only one watching this train wreck of a show?

This is my wife and mine’s guilty pleasure; some of the most cringe-worthiest television out there, Lool.

I got pulled in when that young kid from Algeria or somewhere in that part of the planet married that older, overweight woman with kids that I couldn't believe for one second he was attracted to.

Sure enough, once married, he splits to Florida and the camera crew follows them both as she won't let go and just comes across sad and pathetic

I couldn't watch anymore after I saw her pathetically stalking him

I do wonder what happened to them tho...:laugh:

Hardline

Reaction score
Anytime you follow someone around with a camera it no longer is reality.
People will alway play up to the camera.
There literally is no such thing as reality TV.