A big reason we just might win this game

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
The Rams lost Cooper Kupp to injury..

We gained an Amari Cooper thanks to Jon Gruden...

Losing Kupp has been a major blow to the Rams in my opinion..

Adding Amari has turned this whole offense around and made us a serious contender.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Listening to Pat Kirwin and Jim Miller on the NFL radio, Kirwin asked Miller if the Rams contain Zeke and the Cowboys contain Gurley, which QB does he think can make the plays to win. Miller without hesitation, said I go with Dak. No question about it. He is more clutch and a better leader. Kirwin was kind of stunned at first and then said, I'm starting to see it that way too. FWIW!

BTW they basically think that Cowboys fans are stupid for always ragging on Dak. They say that his record is no mistake or miracle.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Had Switzer not fumbled that punt i think we would have rolled the Rams.You don't want to blame one play for an outcome of a game but that was one huge momentum swing.
We were thinking the same thing around the same time lol

Birdgang

Reaction score
Had Switzer not fumbled that punt i think we would have rolled the Rams.You don't want to blame one play for an outcome of a game but that was one huge momentum swing.
Crazy thing is we had that game until Switzer fumbled that dang punt. Then after that it was like a different game

one play though .... no way it could affect the whole game? Im asking for a friend that says it can .

Flamma

Reaction score

You don't want to, but sometimes you can. Sometimes a single play turns everything around. It certainly isn't the deciding factor in the game's outcome, but the momentum swing it causes is sometimes too much to overcome. Just like the fumble by Murray in '14 against GB as Dallas was taking over that game. Or the fumble by Smallwood in '16 when Philly was taking over that game. I think barring any plays like that Dallas can win this game.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You don't want to, but sometimes you can. Sometimes a single play turns everything around. It certainly isn't the deciding factor in the game's outcome, but the momentum swing it causes is sometimes too much to overcome. Just like the fumble by Murray in '14 against GB as Dallas was taking over that game. Or the fumble by Smallwood in '16 when Philly was taking over that game. I think barring any plays like that Dallas can win this game.
I think the GB game is over if Murray doesn't fumble because that's either a td or a very long run from what I remember. Yeah it was a whole half left in that rams game but they weren't doing much until then iirc. After that a new game. I also agree with that Smallwood fumble. Hell I thought we were going to lose that game until then.

Kareemovweet

Reaction score
I think the fumble hurt and swung momentum, but I think the real reason we ended up losing is because there was no 2nd half adjustments..

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
All you can do is play the game with the players that you have available, sometimes player step up sometimes they don't... Let's Get It On!!!

Creeper

Reaction score
Didn't Lee get hurt in that Rams game? Once he went out the Cowboys defense fell of the map if I recall.

Speaking of one play, the NFL channel just replayed that Dez "catch play against Green Bay. I still say, I don't care what the rule, that was a catch. Cowboys should have had the ball inside the GB 1 yard line. What a terrible rule and ruling.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
Listening to Pat Kirwin and Jim Miller on the NFL radio, Kirwin asked Miller if the Rams contain Zeke and the Cowboys contain Gurley, which QB does he think can make the plays to win. Miller without hesitation, said I go with Dak. No question about it. He is more clutch and a better leader. Kirwin was kind of stunned at first and then said, I'm starting to see it that way too. FWIW!

BTW they basically think that Cowboys fans are stupid for always ragging on Dak. They say that his record is no mistake or miracle.
This ^^^^
I wonder what many fans are doing, since they clearly are not watching the games. Dak is incredibly clutch, with so many intangibles that you dream of having in a competitive athlete. And yet his own fans are blind to his qualities.

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score
I think the GB game is over if Murray doesn't fumble because that's either a td or a very long run from what I remember. Yeah it was a whole half left in that rams game but they weren't doing much until then iirc. After that a new game. I also agree with that Smallwood fumble. Hell I thought we were going to lose that game until then.

That is exactly my take. Especially the Smallwood fumble. Dallas still had to score multiple times after that. But the momentum swing caused it all IMO.

IceBowler

Reaction score
We need to put Lewis on Gurley if he looks healthy...

Great observation! We need to put the same mojo on Gurley that we did against Kamara for New Orleans with their little flat pass crap their so fond of ... it's an LA staple as well. Lewis stayed with and nullified Kamara and he's got to be as quick if not quicker that Gurley.