A bunch of players

texbumthelife

Reaction score
There is absolutely no chance of Grant reaching the Cowboys second round pick. He's going in the first round now and probably before Moerhig. Grant is the fastest riser that I've seen the past couple weeks. Unfortunately, the Cowboys are far from the only team that's caught on and seen his dominance at the senior bowl.

Gaede

Reaction score
There is absolutely no chance of Grant reaching the Cowboys second round pick. He's going in the first round now and probably before Moerhig. Grant is the fastest riser that I've seen the past couple weeks. Unfortunately, the Cowboys are far from the only team that's caught on and seen his dominance at the senior bowl.

I wouldn't count on that. We're super early in the draft process, keeners that we are.

I do think there's a chance he becomes the top safety prospect, but I have a hard time seeing either going in the first

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I wouldn't count on that. We're super early in the draft process, keeners that we are.

I do think there's a chance he becomes the top safety prospect, but I have a hard time seeing either going in the first

I think when all is said and done he'll be the third or fourth DB chosen. Unless his pro-day showing is atrocious or he gets in trouble, there's no reason to believe his stock won't continue to rise and/or remain as high as it is.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
If Moehrig falls to us in round 2 that’s a gift. IMO he’s the best Safety in the class and it’s not even that close.