A challenge to GM Jerry, Garrett and Morris Claiborne bashers

cowboyvic

Reaction score
If he is as bad as all you guys say he is, cut him. i dare GM Jerry and puppet Garrett to cut him. Claiborne is just the latest in a long line of scapegoats for this pitiful team.it was Bruce Carter last year and now it's Claiborne. the piling on is just sickening to watch. and for GM Jerry to go on radio bashing a player is a joke and a disgrace. and people wonder why this franchise has 1 playoff win in going on 2 decades. Mo Claiborne is the least of this team's problems. just like Bruce Carter was the least of the problem last year. T. Newman and D-Ware were also used as scapegoats before they were kicked out of Jerry and Garrett's little club.both are doing rather well right now. blaming Claiborne for this defense being so bad is a joke. Claiborne did not play last year when the Saints put up 40 first downs.give me a break. another scapegoat was Marty B. we were told he was a bum and could not play by people on this forum, and the local media. he seems to be fine since he got out of this hell hole.JERRY JONES NEEDS TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT! and like i said. IF MO IS SO BAD CUT HIM. he would picked up so fast by another team that it would make your head spin. Morris Claiborne is not the problem with this franchise cowboys fans.

Kendo

Reaction score
Claiborne is definitely not the problem but he has been one of the weaker links on a terribly bad defense

cowboyvic

Reaction score
Claiborne is definitely not the problem but he has been one of the weaker links on a terribly bad defense
He's another scapegoat for GM Jerry and Garrett. just like Ware was. just like Bruce Carter was. just like Mart B was.T.Newnan his last year here was used as a scapegoat.Mo was not playing when the Saints put up 40 first downs on scandrick and company. the problem is the owner/GM and his puppet coach, not MO.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
OP posted at 2:01 am. Substance of OP would lead observers to conclude that it was a late night with the blue label.

Blue-Label-johnnie-walker-7847137-567-444.jpg

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I have to say this for Mo. When you make millions & you are not earning those millions & run out on the team he is at fault.

What a baby.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If he is as bad as all you guys say he is, cut him. i dare GM Jerry and puppet Garrett to cut him. Claiborne is just the latest in a long line of scapegoats for this pitiful team.it was Bruce Carter last year and now it's Claiborne. the piling on is just sickening to watch. and for GM Jerry to go on radio bashing a player is a joke and a disgrace. and people wonder why this franchise has 1 playoff win in going on 2 decades. Mo Claiborne is the least of this team's problems. just like Bruce Carter was the least of the problem last year. T. Newman and D-Ware were also used as scapegoats before they were kicked out of Jerry and Garrett's little club.both are doing rather well right now. blaming Claiborne for this defense being so bad is a joke. Claiborne did not play last year when the Saints put up 40 first downs.give me a break. another scapegoat was Marty B. we were told he was a bum and could not play by people on this forum, and the local media. he seems to be fine since he got out of this hell hole.JERRY JONES NEEDS TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT! and like i said. IF MO IS SO BAD CUT HIM. he would picked up so fast by another team that it would make your head spin. Morris Claiborne is not the problem with this franchise cowboys fans.

This thread is a joke.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
He's another scapegoat for GM Jerry and Garrett. just like Ware was. just like Bruce Carter was. just like Mart B was.T.Newnan his last year here was used as a scapegoat.Mo was not playing when the Saints put up 40 first downs on scandrick and company. the problem is the owner/GM and his puppet coach, not MO.

newman wasnt a scapegoat LOL. newman was injured and getting torched...just like Mo.

Marty B wasnt a scapegoat....he was literally lazy. His teams after us have all had issues with him.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
head-up-ass1.jpg

This is the most radical self-prostate exam I have ever seen...​

lostar2009

Reaction score

Nope we need a whipping boy after the season is done. He is more valuable then you ever known.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
Nope we need a whipping boy after the season is done. He is more valuable then you ever known.

Right on the money. last year it was Bruce Carter and D-Ware. this year it's MO. different year, same crap. from Jerry and Garrett, and the local DFW media.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Right on the money. last year it was Bruce Carter and D-Ware. this year it's MO. different year, same crap. from Jerry and Garrett, and the local DFW media.

Yup this organization cant survive without its whipping boy.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And you think this is exclusive to Dallas area and the Cowboys?

JBond

Reaction score
I am happy we spent two early picks on the best cb the team has ever had post Sanders. All the other guys were scrubs, right?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I never heard anyone say the defense was bad only because of Mo. What a bunch of crap.

And i see the guy hasn't bothered to comeback to this wonderful, and insightful, thread after the Cowboys, without Mo, laid a thrashing on the Saints.