A Cooper has 50 yards in two games since telling us they changed the route

KingRah

Reaction score
coincidence? I think not.
He's 28 yards away form 1000 and he's only played 14 games this year. 1000 would help his psyche and reputation a lot. He can get that on one play. The only way he doesn't get it is if Dak or Linehan don't want him to. He was open all game against the Bucs and for half the game against the colts. Dak just wanted the other guys to get looks to try and repair his crappy reputation.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
coincidence? I think not.
He's 28 yards away form 1000 and he's only played 14 games this year. 1000 would help his psyche and reputation a lot. He can get that on one play. The only way he doesn't get it is if Dak or Linehan don't want him to. He was open all game against the Bucs and for half the game against the colts. Dak just wanted the other guys to get looks to try and repair his crappy reputation.

They?? In as Dak the QB audibles to another route for the TD? The same Dak who for some odd reason NOW wants to get other people involved? That makes no kinda sense.

KingRah

Reaction score
They?? In as Dak the QB audibles to another route for the TD? The same Dak who for some odd reason NOW wants to get other people involved? That makes no kinda sense.
He may be another wasted career compliments of Garrett/Linehan.
I notice certain qbs go to their top receiver whenever they’re open. Some qbs want the credit, so they spread it around at the expense of the team to limit the receivers credit.

KingRah

Reaction score
Name one game since getting cooper that we didn’t go to him and dak had 240 plus and the offense put up 21 points.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I notice certain qbs go to their top receiver whenever they’re open. Some qbs want the credit, so they spread it around at the expense of the team to limit the receivers credit.

Dak is not a 'credit' guy. In fact, his lack of ego may be the very thing holding him back.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Dak is not a 'credit' guy. In fact, his lack of ego may be the very thing holding him back.

He used to force it to Witten and Dez all the time, but I doubt he’s dissing The Cooop on purpose...

KingRah

Reaction score
You’re clearly a person that falls for fakeness. Those that read people well see him for what he is. He gave you a glimpse last year when he threw dez under the bus st the press conference.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
You’re clearly a person that falls for fakeness. Those that read people well see him for what he is. He gave you a glimpse last year when he threw dez under the bus st the press conference.

Dez....seriously? The way to not get 'thrown under the bus' is to quit saying 'Throw it to me!' and start catching passes that hit you in the numbers.

KingRah

Reaction score
Dez....seriously? The way to not get 'thrown under the bus' is to quit saying 'Throw it to me!' and start catching passes that hit you in the numbers.
Dak Sucked with Dez. He sucked at the beginning of the year. He needed the leading rusher and a trade for Cooper to become average. Now after Cooper exploded, Coopers getting credit for reviving the offense. Coopers getting so wide open that he makes it easier to throw to him. He spoke about adjusting a route after destroying the Eagles(the same eagles game that Sak tried to give away.). Since then, he's barely been targeted even In one of one. Then after the game, Dak confirmed my beliefs. He spoke about it being good to get other guys the ball. spreading the ball around is good is a different person is open every time. That's not the case. Cooper is open way more, but Dak is determined to get another guy the ball for the sake of spending it around. You should care about putting up points first. you should care about going to whoever's open. He's throwing it to the other guys even when they're not open. He forces it to a covered Gallup 5 times a game. HE NEVER throws it to Cooper when he's not open. The only times he does is when the defense tricks him and comes over to double him at the last minute.

KingRah

Reaction score
Dak is bumb sauce. He throws like a man with a missing finger. I haven't seen accuracy this bad since Mcnabb.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
6 of Cooper's 8 games here have been unspectacular (a couple were solid).

KingRah

Reaction score
6 of Cooper's 8 games here have been unspectacular (a couple were solid).
It certainly wasn’t his fault. I watched all 8. He was open a few tines in every game. Dak picks and chooses when to throw to him. Aikman commented on him not throwing when coopers one on one. Cooper hasn’t even gotten looks in the last two games. It wasn’t the coverage. As broaddus said, “ cooper can get open agai st any coverage. It’s just a whether dak goes to him or not”.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It certainly wasn’t his fault. I watched all 8. He was open a few tines in every game. Dak picks and chooses when to throw to him. Aikman commented on him not throwing when coopers one on one. Cooper hasn’t even gotten looks in the last two games. It wasn’t the coverage. As broaddus said, “ cooper can get open agai st any coverage. It’s just a whether dak goes to him or not”.

Yeah, I don't put it on him. He's a good player. There's a reason many were against the trade despite that.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anyone who has paid attention the past few years realizes that this is Coops MO. He is feast or famine. He either breaks a few big ones or is non existent. With Dak as inconsistent as he is, it's not a pattern that is likely to change. Coop was still a good pickup but there are going to be stretches of games where he isn't catching 7 or 8 passes and scoring a td. He does open things up for other players though.

KingRah

Reaction score
Anyone who has paid attention the past few years realizes that this is Coops MO. He is feast or famine. He either breaks a few big ones or is non existent. With Dak as inconsistent as he is, it's not a pattern that is likely to change. Coop was still a good pickup but there are going to be stretches of games where he isn't catching 7 or 8 passes and scoring a td. He does open things up for other players though.
He’s open in the games he so called disappears. I watched every one of them. Dak just has t looked his way since the eagles game.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He’s open in the games he so called disappears. I watched every one of them. Dak just has t looked his way since the eagles game.
Not saying you're wrong. Just saying this has been a pattern with him for his entire career.

KingRah

Reaction score
Not saying you're wrong. Just saying this has been a pattern with him for his entire career.
He’s open every game. He’s also missed in his big games. He should have 80 more yards in every game. Dak just does not want to keep letting him explode. He got tired of people on tv saying, cooper saved the offense.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak has never thrown anyone under the bus.