A couple fa LB's still out there who can help

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I'm disappointed to see Bobby Wagner signing a 1yr 7 million contract with the Seahawks, think the Cowboys could of easily met his demands. Looking at what is left in the market, there are still a few interesting names remaining:

-Rashann Evans
-Miles Jack
-Zach Cunningham
-Kyle Van Noy
-Deion Jones
-Cory Littleton

Think all on this list can match Barr's lost production and allow the Cowboys to not force Clark into the starting lineup. At this point in fa, their prices will come down and probably sign 1 yr prove it deals.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I would say Jones, he was on the radar as a Quinn guy when he got traded, I don't think he's of interest any more wouldn't hurt to bring some one in

John813

Reaction score
Deion was the ILB for Quinn in ATL. Drafted him in 2016. Knew at one point he was considered a good LB even for his smaller size for the spot.
Only 28, too. Was at 90+% snaps for most of his career till he got traded to the Browns last year. Can't say if he fell off the cliff or not

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I would say Jones, he was on the radar as a Quinn guy when he got traded, I don't think he's of interest any more wouldn't hurt to bring some one in
There may of been a falling out with Quinn, Broaddus mentioned it recently.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
What in the world happen to Miles Jack???? He was trending All-Pro few years ago

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'm disappointed to see Bobby Wagner signing a 1yr 7 million contract with the Seahawks, think the Cowboys could of easily met his demands. Looking at what is left in the market, there are still a few interesting names remaining:

-Rashann Evans
-Miles Jack
-Zach Cunningham
-Kyle Van Noy
-Deion Jones
-Cory Littleton

Think all on this list can match Barr's lost production and allow the Cowboys to not force Clark into the starting lineup. At this point in fa, their prices will come down and probably sign 1 yr prove it deals.
Its a good list actually and was surprised to see some names still available, so thank you for this update.
Wonder what happened to Cunningham, still only 28 and put up good/solid numbers early in his career, but has fallen off the cliff now.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

-Rashann Evans
-Miles Jack
-Zach Cunningham
-Kyle Van Noy
-Deion Jones
-Cory Littleton

Rashaan Evans please and thank you!
:thumbup:

Carson

Reaction score
Deion was the ILB for Quinn in ATL. Drafted him in 2016. Knew at one point he was considered a good LB even for his smaller size for the spot.
Only 28, too. Was at 90+% snaps for most of his career till he got traded to the Browns last year. Can't say if he fell off the cliff or not
He fell off a cliff

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So I recognize a lot of these guys by name especially when they got drafted….but which ones are good against the run? We don’t really need them in coverage….whichever one can defend the run I’m down.

Carson

Reaction score
With LVE and Clark, most of the guys are inside thumper types. Would feel better getting another outside guy. Myles Jack is completely done. Van Noy is a much better Leo LB then an OLB in the 4-3

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Its a good list actually and was surprised to see some names still available, so thank you for this update.
Wonder what happened to Cunningham, still only 28 and put up good/solid numbers early in his career, but has fallen off the cliff now.
Think he is just more of a 2 down player who struggles badly in coverage, these types struggle in today's game.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I think he would be an excellent, steady, reliable add. Not overly flashy, but solid.
I agree, wonder why he still is unsigned, coming off a good yr. Think this is also a draft need, they talked to several at the combine, but they need to add another veteran to the group.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree, wonder why he still is unsigned, coming off a good yr. Think this is also a draft need, they talked to several at the combine, but they need to add another veteran to the group.
I’d like a veteran added as well for two reasons.

1. Vander Esch’s health always concerns me.

2. It would give you her, less proven options more time to develop.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I’d like a veteran added as well for two reasons.

1. Vander Esch’s health always concerns me.

2. It would give you her, less proven options more time to develop.
Yes, they don't want to be forced to use Parsons off the ball if Lve did go down again. Draft class isn't great, makes sense to add a low cost veteran to fill the need.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, they don't want to be forced to use Parsons off the ball if Lve did go down again. Draft class isn't great, makes sense to add a low cost veteran to fill the need.
And I think Evans is really underpriced for what he brings to the table. I think he’d be a good value add.