A Cowboys’ Fan Obituary

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If this is a real obituary, I'm impressed. Very cool.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
man_file_1107648_14.jpg

Xelda

Reaction score
Thank you so much, nighrider94! I was coming here to try and post after finding an article on MSN about the tragic loss of a beloved Cowboys Fan. His heart may not have taken an E...E...E, I can't say it! On the bright side, maybe Mr. Drew can pull a few strings for us in Heaven. Smite refs that show favoritism for or against any team. May they acquire instantaneous itching in inappropriate places every time they step in front of the camera on national TV with a fabricated. penalty. Mr. Drew don't forget to ask for Divine Intervention for our coaches giving them insight into our foes weaknesses that can be exploited. Super Natural Wisdom for the salary cap and retaining our valuable players. Ask for mercy for the Browns, but not too much. God bless you, Mr. Drew and we'll fill you in on all the details when we meet in Heaven.

DcFootball4

Reaction score
Awesome!! True Cowboys fan. The superbowl is so blah this year.

It is! i get the Pats are good, but I am just sick of seeing them in the Superbowl. It isn't exciting, it would have been great to see the Jags take on the Vikings! To be honest I don't want to see another team get to 6 before we do AND I without a doubt don't want to see the Eagles win one. Its like you have to pick the lesser of two evils... very depressing!

But, with this thread with our Cowboys brother, it is sad that he has passed, but he left with a funny obituary! Great way to go! RIP brother!

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
87 ain’t bad guess Taco Bell ain’t bad for you after all. Lucky guy got to see 5 SB wins. Kinda interesting don’t get married till he was 40 still had 5 kids. Bet he is hanging out with Landry wearing fedoras.