a few things that stuck in my mind this morning

dirt

Reaction score
After breathing a huge sigh of relief. This may have been the most crucial regular season game of this regimes careers.

1. watching the post game, Wade looks perturbed with some media. A woman asked a question-he gave a terse answer and wouldnt even make eye contact. Maybe I was reading too much into it.
But where is Randy Galloway today!--nothing to write about this week unless you dig up some old column and change the date on the heading like you usually do. I would chip in to buy a bus ticket out of town for this clown.

Philly would love you Randy!
Funny how Wade is mocked for being corn pone down home but Zorn does a "hip hip hooray" in the locker room and the media loves him for it?
Enough about the media back to the game

2. You can see the talent Roy II has. I have watched him for the past 4 years in Detroit and he is finally getting some of the Lions stink off him. His body language is different (early this year it was at its worst with him showing all the signs of becoming a baby TO). His hands were excellent yesterday- a concern of mine after seeing lack of concentration in Detroit. The ball just disappears into his hands

3. Let me be the first to say it "Welcome back Newman!'' Defensive player of the game. That being said, even though the D played outstanding, the middle from inside LB's to safeties still worries me. James looked slow to the ball and got burned by dump offs and Zach was somewhat invisible. Hamlin looked tenative but Davis played his butt off. Watkins got ran over by a quarterback for crying out loud!!!

4.Love the tight coverage--no more 8 yard cushions. Just one example of the aggressive play by the D. The DL made life miserable for Campbell--what? they took one deep shot all night! and that was a matter of just not having enough time on many occasions
Is it me or have things changed since Wade "took over the defensive play calling?" Looked to me like Wade would make a call and Stewart would relay it.

5.Welcome back Kosier!!!!(that holding call was ticky tack) Now that is the Cowboys offensive line
Kudos to Garrett who has taken alot of heat. He recognized the soft corners and attacked them, and kept attacking them. I like the 2 tight ends in the back field--they opened some nice holes up the middle for Barber. Rip Garrett when you feel he deserves it but credit him when he does also. He put TO in motion as well --big play down to the 2 yard line on first score.

6.I hold my breath everytime we kick off

7.Wonder how the Philly media is treating McTurnover this morning? Sheesh. I thought the 'boys took heat for playing poorly but winning against Cincy. What does a tie with one of the worst teams in the NFL say? Its worse than a loss!!!!! You had an extra period to win the darn thing!

8.Martellus Bennet is looking like he could be an excellent 2nd round pick. That was one athletic veteran catch yesterday. Dont think Fasano could have pulled that one off, but then they wouldn t have asked Fasano to run that pattern. Bennett will give us a down field threat from the TE position in the future if he keeps progressing

superpunk

Reaction score
Yeah. Watching Watkins is like watching a clinic in how not to tackle the ball carrier.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I think you now know why Watkins was not getting much playing time.
Kosier really makes a difference- I STILL think we can improve that position but we would need more then I thought we would to do so.
Bennet seems to be getting it- show it on the field and you can talk and pose and do whatever you want pretty much off of it.