A little help plz

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
I was wondering how when responding to someone's post you can dissect it so that you can add comments to each little selected excerpt that you want to make a point on. I find myself at a decided disadvantage when I find myself in a debate with someone and they use this tool to their advantage on me while I can only reference their posts in full each time.

TY in advance for anyone's help with this.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Screw The Hall said:
I was wondering how when responding to someone's post you can dissect it so that you can add comments to each little selected excerpt that you want to make a point on. I find myself at a decided disadvantage when I find myself in a debate with someone and they use this tool to their advantage on me while I can only reference their posts in full each time.

TY in advance for anyone's help with this.
You'll have to have quote=username with [ ] at the beginning and end to start the small segment and /quote with [ ] at the beginning and end to end it...

Then type your comments and do the same thing for every quote you want to answer to...

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
trickblue said:
You'll have to have quote=username with [ ] at the beginning and end to start the small segment and /quote with [ ] at the beginning and end to end it...

Just practicing ...

Then type your comments and do the same thing for every quote you want to answer to...

... to see if this works

trickblue

Reaction score
Screw The Hall said:
Just practicing ...

... to see if this works

Looks like you got it!

Now... don't be pickin' my posts apart... :D

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
trickblue said:

Thx alot man.

I didn't fair to well in a couple of debates because I didn't know how to do that, or I could have had a stupid arguement it's hard to say. :)

Either way this should help, TY again.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Screw The Hall said:
Nah I think I better practice on the small fish first. ;)
He's got that covered too. Here's Trick with the whale he caught.

mefish0qi.jpg

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
Hostile said:

mefish0qi.jpg

:laugh2: ... Trick your lucky to have all your fingers hold'n that monster like that.

trickblue

Reaction score
Screw The Hall said:
:laugh2: ... Trick your lucky to have all your fingers hold'n that monster like that.

I feel fortunate... no doubt about that...

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Hostile said:

mefish0qi.jpg

Everytime I see that picture I bust up laughing. It was such a proud moment for him