A real Conundrum next week

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In order for us to make it the egirls have to lose and we have to win. Is this correct.

Guessing that’s why they moved the deadskins game to 4pm.

Both games were moved to 3:25 CST.
I guess they don't want one team to know the others results to keep it competitive. So we don't tank if the Eagles win, they want the ratings.

ICP

Reaction score
We aren’t going to suddenly put it all together and somehow sneak into the Conf. Championship game.
That would be the absolute worst thing that could happen to this team. There needs to be no doubt about the failure so we can move on from at least a coaching standpoint

nobody

Reaction score
I want the Cowboys to beat the skins, but I could care less what happens between NY and Philly. If the Cowboys make the playoffs, they're gonna get destroyed anyway.

I have no faith in this horribly managed, horribly coached group of spoiled gutless losers.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Both games were moved to 3:25 CST.
I guess they don't want one team to know the others results to keep it competitive. So we don't tank if the Eagles win, they want the ratings.
Makes sense. Was hoping they kept the egirls at 1. Would like to know ahead of time if I need to get worked up. Lol.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Go Eagles. Judge me idc this 9 year mess has to end. I hope the players make business decisions left and right and we get blown out. Need better draft position as well.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I want the Cowboys to beat the skins, but I could care less what happens between NY and Philly. If the Cowboys make the playoffs, they're gonna get destroyed anyway.

I have no faith in this horribly managed, horribly coached group of spoiled gutless losers.
What a terrible game plan. After what they did last week. They couldn’t carry that game plan over to another team that sucks.

erod

Reaction score
This is a garbage team with garbage players up and down the roster.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to see this train wreck continue.

Swanny

Reaction score
Lets hear some opinions. Next week, do we root for the Eagles and a definitive end to the JG era, or do we want the Cowboys to limp into the playoffs and prolong the misery?.......... and ruin our draft pick in the process b/c you know JG will be throwing out everything trying to get that treasured 8-8 record.
I won't root for the Eagles to win but I will root for the Cowboys to lose. If they make the playoffs we all know it's gonna end in misery. Give me the higher pick

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Lets hear some opinions. Next week, do we root for the Eagles and a definitive end to the JG era, or do we want the Cowboys to limp into the playoffs and prolong the misery?.......... and ruin our draft pick in the process b/c you know JG will be throwing out everything trying to get that treasured 8-8 record.

Ideally, I'd prefer we not win (ugh...can't make myself say win) because it helps our draft position. Possibly hurts Washington's and honestly ends the JG era all in one day. Won't be watching the game, probably at work, but even if I wasn't I'd find something else to do.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m for whatever embarrasses Jerry Jones the most. Whatever that is....I’m all for that.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Personally, while I still consider myself a Cowboys fan, I am not a fan of this team and have just grown tired of them and am ready to be rid of them for this season. I hope this comes with a coaching change and the FO is smart with contracts in the off season or this is just going to be the same ole same ole.

I saw the promo for Irvin interviewing Elliott and Elliott made the comment "if we play like we did last Sunday, we're hard to beat" and that is a true statement. Now he can add "if we play like we did last Sunday, we can be beat by any team". That summarizes this team and this season. The fact that they're 0-8 when trailing at the half tells another story.

Guys my age are supposed to be curmudgeons about change but I am ready for change for change sake. I don't even care who they hire, just make the change and stop the Groundhog Day 8-8 experience of this era.

How does a team get to the point where the 21M a year DE tries to nickname a mediocre DL and the latest multimillionaire LB feels it's OK openly ask for pro bowl votes? Are they so screwed up that they think stars are just created when they don that Star?

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I'm not ashamed to say I want to see the 'Boys lose.
Make no mistake, I want to see the Eagles lose, badly. I want them to be beaten down by the Giants from opening kickoff. Down by 4 TDs at the half.
And I want to see the Cowboys beaten, at home, by a 3-13 team.
I want to see Jerry in his owners box, him knowing that winning either the Eagles or 'Skins game would have put this underachieving team in the playoffs. I want to see Jerry try to escape the reporters, again, with their pointed, probing questions. I want it all to be splashed all over every sports website to embarrass Jerry.
That is my Christmas wish.
Fire away.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I can see it both ways. Would be nice to see the Eagle fans commit suicide nearly Sunday night. But for the good of the future the Eagles need to win. Bigger question is what game should we watch?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
RIGHT NOW THE BETTER TEAM IS THE GIANTS. The Iggles may actually lose. Dallas sadly, won't win when they must. That's who they are. Honestly, the skins are playing better right now than we are. Its a team sport.

Giants just lost to the Eagles 2 weeks ago. And Jones isn't much better than Eli at this point.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I want playoffs no matter what. Don't care if we limp into it or back into it, playoffs is playoffs.