A silver lining for Cowboy fans?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think there should be a place on the forum for exclusive silver lining threads. A place void of harsh criticism that often dominates the forum.

For many of us with the long standing lack of success which presents more negative rhetoric especially amongst our type of leadership I can see how it would become taxing on this more causal less serious just wanting to have fun following their team segment.

On our old Cowboys forum we had a Silver Lining thread which became a ghost town but perhaps there could be more support now. Maybe we didn’t give it long enough . And perhaps it could be closer moderated to sift out any rift raft with negative vibes.

We need cheerleaders. I can’t imagine the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders being so tired of the boos that didn’t want to come out anymore. But we don’t put the cheerleaders in the booth for commentating or interview them for analysis. Let them lead their cheers and throw the Pom Poms on the sidelines. They need their place here as well. Someplace they can fulfill their fandom and have fun together.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yea, there’s always a place for a silver lining. I’ve always said there’s room for all types of fans from cheerleaders to harsh critics. If you’ve ever attended a game we all see varied ways to express our fandoms which not all we’d want sitting next to us .

And for 60 minutes 17 weeks a year we can all rally together around our team to victory .

But when the dust settles and we begin analysis and evaluation of the results and effects thereof is where we often become sharply divided in how we view the causes and remedies for solutions.

Maybe this isn’t the proper etiquette to present such here. Please move if this wasn’t the right forum to present but I’m feeling many of these type of fans need a refuge to go to so they can rally around each other with more enjoyment .

Hardline

Reaction score
There is no "silver lining" with this team. There would be nothing to post.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There is no "silver lining" with this team. There would be nothing to post.
Not for critics but fans just wanting to have fun need a place to avoid all of the negativity they so harshly object to .

They can talk about our great history from generations and decades ago. That could be the first thread.

Maybe they want to talk about how popular we are .

These type of fans need a safe haven to go to.